The break is short and much needed, but they fill up their batteries with a delicious lunch until they have to continue with the next appointment. Daisy is overwhelmed by all the things that happen on this day and she is kind of relieved when the last interview is finished. She knows that she and Vicky will have to do some more work, but at least this work will contain a seat for her and not the task of standing around and listening to Max and the interviewer talking.

Leaving the track feels like a reward and falling into her hotel bed feels even better. Daisy doesn't know when the last time was where she was this tired, but she is sure this weekend will require her a lot of her energy. She loves the experience, but this is something she needs to get used to first.

When Friday starts Daisy feels excited because this is the first time, she will see the F1 cars in action. Today there would be two practise sessions and even though they will be important for the team to collect data, they are not as important for Daisy and the rest of the PR team. Means, they will watch the session on a screen but at the same time work. Proofreading articles or writing new ones, picking out pictures for the social media channels and everything else that needs to be done.

Max made everyone gasp a little bit when his right front wheel brushed the wall. It did not damage the car, but Daisy was amazed by how precise these drivers have to be while driving. One small mistake and everything can be over. In general, there were a lot of spins during the first practise and every time Daisy's heart stumbles, fearing that one of them will tumble into the wall or, worse, be hit by another driver coming by who is driving on a highspeed. Vicky explains Daisy that this is the first time that they race on this track and that everyone tries out how fare they can go to push the car to the limits. Luckily no one got hurt during this first training and the team seems to be satisfied with Max and Checo ending up on P3 and P4.

Then there is a break, giving the mechanics the chance to make adjustments to the car while the drivers discuss what needs to be changed or look over the data to figure out what they can do better. During this process we take a break too, eating lunch together before we will have to work again. The drivers eat during the meeting, probably to save time. There is limited time until they have to sit in the car again.

The second training starts, and Daisy watches it with one eye, ears perched up to hear what the commentator say about Max and Checo, even though she barely understands the things they are talking about. Checo spins his car in this training, luckily only damaging his tyres, what does not seem too bad to Daisy, but Vicky explains her that every driver has a limited number of tyres, and they have to be careful with how many they use. For Max, this training is a disaster. He complains about problems with his steering, and they try to fix it while he is in the car. Giving him instructions and Daisy is amazed that he is able to press all these buttons while controlling the car. They are not able to fix this issue for Max, so he has to return to the garage where they need to figure out the problem. The second free practise ends with Checo on P3 while Max only managed to get P19 due his steering problem.

After the practise it is time for the media. Interviewers want to ask questions about the new track and how the drivers think they have performed today. Daisy watches Vicky working with Max, trying to memorize important things so she will be able to do this herself in the future. Max doesn't seem so happy about today's performance but in front of the media he is perfectly trained. Giving answers, but not revealing too much.

On this evening Daisy feels exhausted. Even though she didn't have much action today the day tired her our. The first time seeing the Formula 1 cars driving live still makes he nervous when she tries to sleep, but she knows that these cars are really safe. At least that is what Vicky told her. Her boss started to explain her this sport a little bit during the second free practise and slowly Daisy starts to understand why people are so fascinated to watch it.