Chapter Seventeen

Their noses were practically touching but were interrupted by Momo who was surprised to see them together.

"There you are." She said walking to Katsuki's side as Y/N subtly moved away from him.

"Oh, you've met Y/N. Honey Y/N is going to make... my... wedding dress... But I don't understand, how did you two meet and why are you so wet." Momo asked looking between the two.

"I wasn't paying attention and... Wait you are making ponytail's wedding dress?" Katsuki asked confused as he turned to Y/N.

"Katsuki I didn't know that she was your fiance." Y/N answered.

"Am I missing something?" Momo asked in confusion.

"Ponytail, you know what? This is one small world." He said slightly chuckling.

"How small?" Momo asked rather harshly.

Just as Katsuki was about to respond to her Katsumi popped up on her side.

"Hi Momo." Katsumi greeted her.

"Hey." Momo replied and mastered up the sweetest smile that she could.

"How are ya?" Katsuko asked also appearing on Momo's other side.

Momo looked between the two before screaming.

"Ponytail, did I ever tell you that Katsumi is a twin?" Katsuki asked sheepishly.

"No, as a matter of fact you didn't. There's two of them, how fabulous." Momo whispered the last statement sarcastically.

"Don't need to feel bad Momo, he didn't tell me either. Imagine my surprise. By the way I'm the real Katsumi and that's Katsuko who was pretending to be me while I was pretending to be her back in France. And this is our mother Y/N Cruise. Oh and dad I want to change my name to Katsumi Bakugou-Cruise.." Katsumi explained to Momo who had a surprised look.

"S-she is your m-mother?" Momo stuttered in shock.

"Yes." Both girls responded.

"You were married to Katsuki?" Momo asked turning to Y/N.

"Guilty again." Y/N answered sheepishly.

"Well, this is a small world." Momo stated.

"And what a coincidence that we are all here on the exact same weekend." Momo told them as she looked at the two girls who had evil grins on their faces.

"Oh, it's not a coincidence. The children arranged it so that their father and I could work out their custody agreement." Y/N said to Momo while she narrowed her eyes at them

"The children arranged it? Oh, how sweet." She said in an overly sweet voice.

***

"I'm sorry, I just don't see why you have to have dinner with your ex wife. Why could you not just meet her in the lobby, discuss the custody, shake hands and say goodbye? I'll tell you why, because your children don't want us to get married." She said clearly annoyed by the events that were happening.

Her eyes though continued to browse the showcases as she looked for the perfect ring.

"That's not fvcking true." Katsuki said clearly annoyed as well.

"Can we get someone here?!" Momo called the sales lady as she found the ring she liked.

"It totally is. They see me as the evil step mother. I'm not being paranoid, trust me on this. The girls have something up their sleeve." Momo said to him.

"Can I try the Emerald cut, please? No, the bigger one... The biggest one." Momo asked as the sales lady stood in front of her.

"Ponytail calm down. The brats have never had a meal with both their parents the entire live. How could I say no?" Katsuki asked her. Momo listened as she slipped the ring on her finger.