Chapter Sixteen

Y/N who had just finished her call turned see what the commotion was only to see Katsuki getting out of the pool all wet, with a bloody cheek and not looking very happy.

"Bakugou... Hi... It's nice to see you again." She stuttered as she moved back slowly.

"Please don't do anything crazy." She pleaded as she looked him in the eyes.

"I think it's a little too late for crazy. I haven't seen or heard anything from you for eleven years and now you suddenly pop up everywhere I look. WHAT IS GOING O-" He yelled. In frustration.

Katsuko suddenly appeared at her mother's tight side.

"Dad I can explain why she is here." She said looking up at him.

"Katsumi you know who this is?" He asked in shock.

"Actually I am Katsumi not her." Katsumi appeared on her mother's other side shocking her father even more.

He looked at the three of them in shock. For the first time THE BAKUGOU KATSUKI was left speechless as his mind tried to process this.

"Both of the brats together?" He asked in shock a minute later.

"Well I guess you and mom think alike because you both sent us to the same camp where we met and kind of figured out the whole thing." Katsumi explained.

"They switched places on us , Bakugou." Y/N told him as she placed a hand on each of her daughters' heads.

"Are you telling me that I had Katsuko the whole time." He asked as he looked down at his daughters.

"Yeah. I wanted to get to know mom and Katsuko wanted to get to know you. So I begged her to switch places since she was a little hesitant with her audition coming up. I hope you are not mad." Katsumi looked down and Katsuki's eyes softened as he looked at his daughter.

"Of course I am not mad brat." He said as he pulled her into a hug.

"So you have been in France this whole time... And what audition?" He asked.

"I am auditioning to be the swan princess." Katsuko said which made her father look at her.

"You dance?" He questioned and she simply nodded.

"So you are not mad?" She asked making sure that he really wasn't.

"I'm not mad brat. I've actually missed you since it's been so long since I last saw you." He admit which actually surprised the three.

Before anyone could say anything more he pulled her into a hug which she gladly accept. Y/N felt her eyes tear up at the beautiful sight infront of her.

"You okay mom?" Katsumi asked as she noticed this.

"Yeah." Y/N said before pulling her daughter into a hug.

"Girls could you let you father and I speak for a moment?" Y/N asked as she pulled away from the hug.

They both nodded before heading back to the pool where their uncles were sitting.

Y/N and Katsuki found a private area to talk.

"So how have you been?" Katsuki asked breaking the silence.

"I've been good just a little stress with work since it seems people love getting married in the winter. What about you Bakugou, still striving to be number one?" She asked in a teasing manner.

"So it's back to Bakugou now?" He asked with a smirk which made her blush slightly.

"And Nah I'm not about that anymore. I've been the number one a few times and I've come to see that it's not as cool as I thought it was when I was younger. It's proven to be pointless." He said which made Y/N look at him in surprise.

"Wow Bakugou you've matured so much. I never thought I would see this day... Where you say being number one was pointless." Y/N teased him as she nudged his side.

"Please don't call me that Y/N, you know it will always be Katsuki for you." He said as he grabbed her hand while looking directly in his eyes.

They both started leaning forward but Y/N came back to her senses and remembered that this man infront of her was about to marry someone.

"W-we should probably g-get that checked out." She said pointing at the cut on his cheek while moving back.

Conveniently a busboy passed by.

"Sorry could you please bring us a first aid kit." She asked and he nodded.

The two then waited in an awkward silence as they waited for the boy until he came back.

"Thank you." She said as she took the kit box from him.

"So how is the old man? I haven't seen him in a while." Katsuki asked as she began cleaning his cut.

"His been good. It's just been a little hectic with the new collection coming up but he said he wanted to come and visit your mother once it's released. He has been missing her and you... You know he is the one who actually introduced Katsuko to ballet and she loved it after that." Y/N stated factually as she sterilized his cut which made him winch a bit.

"Sorry..." She said blowing the cut a bit.

"What's her quirk?" He asked trying not to look at her lips.

"Explosions like yours but she doesn't need sweat to activate it." Y/N answered.

"And she wants to be a ballerina instead of a hero with such an amazing and powerful quirk?" He asked in confusion and Y/N immediately stopped to look at him sternly.

"I know that tone Katsuki and don't you dare. Katsuko is passionate about ballet and she will continue to do it forever or until she decides she wants to stop. So don't you dare try to push her into the hero industry. She may have a powerful quirk but she doesn't like violence. I know it might not seem like it because she is always trying to come off as confident and mean but she is a very gentle soul." Y/N explained before she began packing the materials that she used away.

"I wasn't going to do that..." He replied but Y/N was not convinced.

"Oh please, we might have been separated for over ten years but I still know you Katsuki. You should be happy that one of our children is following in your foot steps." She said and he let out a sigh.

"At least I can look forward to that... Why did you stop being a hero anyway?" He suddenly asked making her look at him.

"Well... When I left Japan it was very hard to balance being a mother and a hero, plus there wasn't much crime and heros in France so I just decided to drop being a hero completely. I also didn't want something to happen to me and my baby be left alone. A few weeks after that I became interested in fashion and decided to go to school for that. And now here I am a famous fashion designer." She explained with a small smile.

"You seem to enjoy it very much, huh?" He asked as he looked at the beautiful smile that formed on her face.

"I do though it can get stressful sometimes and keeps me up most nights." She answered truthfully.

"Wait you don't sleep?"

"I do but just not like before. As long as I get enough to keep me functioning then it's okay." She replied looking down for a second.

"No it's not. You should take care of yourself for our daughters." He whispered and looked down at her lips before looking back at her.

He began leaning toward her again.

"I do take care of myself." She whispered back also leaning toward him.