Chapter Four

The two girls' eyes stayed widened as they silently stared at one another. It was like they were both looking into a mirror.

The girl on the other bed was just a shocked as the other two. It was the first time she had ever seen two strangers look alike.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE MY FACE?! ARE YOU COPYING ME OR SOMETHING?! IS THIS YOUR DUMB QUIRK?!" Katsuko was the first one to break the silence.

"WHAT?! NO! Why would I copy you? You are the one who has my face!" Katsumi fired back still being in shock.

"I DON'T HAVE YOUR FACE! YOU HAVE MINE!" Katsuko spat out and stood up getting ready to fight her copy.

Katsumi seeing that she was being threatened by the other girl also stood up and got into her fighting stance. The was no way she was going to be beat by some stranger who looked like her. She was not going to disappoint her father in such a way.

"U-um... G-guys..." Kira, the other little girl stuttered trying to get their attention but it was in vain.

She didn't want to be caught in the middle of this. So as soon as Katsuko let out a blast she stood up and raced out of the room to go find some directors to stop the fighting girls.

Back in the room the two girls were creating havoc. Lucky for the camp directors who decided to make the cabins quirk proof. They both obtained some injuries from one another but there was no way either of them was going to give up.

Just as the two girls were about to shoot at each other once more, they felt their quirks being erase.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Katsuko yelled as she saw that no explosions were leaving her palm.

"This camp is for you to have fun not to kill one another." A lazy voice announced making the girls look at him.

When they looked toward the door. They saw a man with purple hair and prominent eyebags sticking out.

"I am Shinso Hitoshi one the directors of this camp." He introduced himself which made Katsuko roll her eyes.

'Why the hell do they keep telling me their names as if I care."

She thought rolling her eyes once again.

"I want another room. I don't like to be in the presence of copycats." She piped up which made the girl next to her scoff.

"I told you that I am not a copycat." Katsumi said rolling her eyes.

"Both of you shut up. No one is changing rooms. If I catch you both fighting again I will give you both punishment and call your parents." Shinso threatened before walking out of the cabin.

A scared Kira walked back into the room trying her best to avoid both girls who just glared at one another.

"This is why I told my mom that I didn't want to come here." Katsuko whispered to herself before getting onto her bed to lay in the same place while Katsumi went back to her own bed.

***

The following days the two girls did their best to avoid one another and if they came across each other they would just glare at one another before storming off.

The two both had strong personality so whenever they were together they would just clash and poor Kira would be caught in the middle whenever it was time for bed.

They ended up always having small arguments until one day it turned into a huge one. Both were furious at one another and there was nothing Kira could do to stop them this time.

"CAME AT ME YOU DAMN EXTRA!" Katsuko yelled as she prepared to shoot her biggest blast yet.

Katsumi seeing this also prepared her own crystal explosion but as both girls tried to launch their blast all the energy evaporated.

"OH COME ON!" Katsuko yelled in frustration as she saw the purple haired man standing there with a disapproving look on his face.

"You have both broken the rules once again so it is time that you receive the consequences of your actions.

***

"You can't be freaking serious." Grunted an upset Katsuko.

"Yes I am freaking serious. You two need to learn how to get along and this is the best way to do this. In all my years of working here I have learnt that this is the best way to punish naughty kids like you. So hope into the boat and start paddling." The man boredly explained.

"But she is the one who started it." Complained Katsumi.

"YOU WANNA GO AG-" Katsuko yelled but was immediately cut off.

"You two better shut up and start your punishment before it gets dark. Remember I will be watching you so there is no point trying to dodge this." He said before walking away leaving the two girls and their row boat.