He pulls down the strap of her dress revealing more of her skin and buried his face on her neck.

"See how much you have tempted me for you baby girl? That I don't want to hold myself anymore to devour you completely all by myself." He whispered sexily and squeeze her waist.

"Then what's stopping you?" She asked and she stood stunned at her bold questions.

But what can she do? When her own devilishly hot husband was making her wanting more of his touches. She knows it that this devil knows what effect he was having on her.

Her hands ran on his neck, on his back wanting him more.

"Are you indirectly asking me to take you right now?" He asked as his lips now went to he cheeks and then tracing down to her neck.

"What if I say yes?" She bite her lips and spoke squirming under his arms and roaming her hands on his strong built chest feeling his six pack abs.

"Then what about your wish?" He let out a chuckle and look back at her who opened her eyes.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What?"

"Your wish to have your first kiss under the snow." His lips twitched in his infamous smirk and realization dawn upon her and she curse herself mentally for making a wish like that.

"I told you I was a kid that time. It was too immature of me to wish something like that, you know." Flustered and she grinned nervously.

"Really!" An amused smile played across his lips.

"Yes, I don't give a damn care about it now." She sounds desperate.

She grabbed his collar and pulled his face closer to her. She felt so high and addictive to his kisses as if she was so drugged.

"Don't you think you are acting too desperate now?" His head tilted to a side, his eyes glinting mischievously.

"Yes, I'm." She confessed boldly, impatience.

He was amused to see her different side tonight and he totally loved it. She was acting too bold and at the same time her red cheeks telling him how much shy she is feeling now.

"As much as I would love to do that we need to wait for few days." He said brushing a hair from her cheeks and place a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Why?"

"Surprise, my darling wife." He whispered rubbing his stubble cheeks against her cheek.

She breathe in and out to calm her nerves and hormones which was going out of control seeing her sexy hot husband beside her. She wants to distract her mind from the unholy thoughts which was corrupting her not-so-innocent mind.

"I hate surprises now." She said sounding annoying and he chuckled.

"And I hate you to tempting me like this. I'm letting you go for now but if you pull this stunt again I'll make sure you will not step out of the bed as a virgin." He sounds serious and she chocked on his choice of words.

"Ah! Really?" She said and her own voice cracks.

She knows her man and he will proudly do that if she riled him up to that extent and she can't take that risk.

"At least not tonight." She mentally said to herself and shook her head laughing.

"Try me, and I assure you, you will not be able to walk for two days straight." He say darkly and his eyes look challenging.

"We will see." She whispered meekly kissing his cheeks not able to handle his talks anymore.

He buried his face on her neck and she tilted her head to give him more access to her neck. She moan aloud and her toes curled up in pleasure as he start giving hickey from her neck to collarbone.

"More." She whispered moaning and encouraging him. He pinned his teeth harshly on her collarbone while his hands aggressively start to roaming around her body.

She pulled his hairs in pain, pleasure, enjoying the way how roughly he was marking her body. Not wanting to stop him despite knowing that this marks will be left on her body and she will have a hard time covering that.

He pulled himself back saying " I need a cold shower now."

"Right now! Why?" She asked immediately as she didn't like the way he pull himself away from her. She missed his warmth against her body and wanted him to continue whole night.

"You are too innocent to know the reason, baby girl." He said winking at her on the way.

"Ah! This man is so injurious to my health." She slumped against the bed and put her hands on her heart which was thudding rapidly in her chest.

She felt so hot as if her body was on fire. The havoc he created inside her by touching her was creating an electrifying feeling.

Now she wanting it more without having any shame. The way he was teasing her, making her desperate for his touches and kisses her plans backfired at her.

She wanted to do this to him tonight to make him desperate for her and here she is.

This man surely a perfect and cunning businessman who knows how to lure people in his favour and deals.

After all he's not the devil Manik Malhotra for anything.

She thought and jutted her lips in pout.

_______ 🌸 _______

A/n : Hello! Surprise 🌸 updates

So did you like the chapter?

Feedback please?

I have an very important events on 18th August. Pray for me guys that it turn out good for me. If the results comes good then many more surprises updates will come. Please remember me in your prayers.

Till then stay safe, happy and healthy.

Ba-bye 💖