Chapter I: Act VIII

Start from the beginning

The stall owner smiled in amusement and nodded his head. "Yes, of course."

(Y/n) stood off to the side so that he didn't bother any ongoing customers that wanted to gather any ingredients as well.

The stall owner then placed two bags on the table. "That will be five-hundred and eight mora," he priced.

(Y/n) took the small bag of coins off his hip and opened it.

Richie huffed lightly, wagging his tail off in delight, allowing children to give him much-needed attention.

"Um, is this enough?" (Y/n) nervously asked, handing out the exact amount of mora to the older man.

The stall owner counted the mora before nodding. "It was great doing business with you."

(Y/n) sighed in relief and picked up both bags.

"C'mon, Richie." (Y/n) ordered lightly before heading over to a stall where the both of them could get sugar.

Richie barked and followed after his owner with a sassy step in his walk.

✧˖*°࿐

Finally finishing up the short grocery list, (Y/n) and Richie were roaming around Liyue Harbor, taking in the scenery and buildings that were built right beside a boating dock.

"Isn't it beautiful, Richie?" (Y/n) asked the pup who had somehow found a stick and was currently dragging it.

Richie whined lightly with excitement, wagging his tail with happiness.

The (H/c)ette nodded his head in agreement.

"It's sad I couldn't adventure Mondstadt fully before I left it because of my so-called birth mother." (Y/n) grumbled before sighing.

(Y/n) looked down at the pup that walked in front of him. "I do need to get you a collar or a vest to show that you're like a guard dog for Wangshu Inn," he whispered.

Walking past the blacksmith, a voice seemed to call out to both of them.

"You with the puppy! Come here for a second!" The voice exclaimed in an urgent tone.

(Y/n) and Richie shared a look but headed over anyway.

'Please don't be drunk... oh wait, that's Venti's job. Never mind, no worries then.' (Y/n) thought while mentally shrugging his shoulders.

"Yes? Is there something that you need?" (Y/n) asked, looking at the blacksmith with a raised brow.

The blacksmith smiled in relief before picking up something from beside a furnace and placing it onto a table that separated the three of them.

"Someone ordered this for you. I don't know why they would want to give a five-year-old a weapon, but they ordered me to make it." The blacksmith states.

(Y/n) gazed at the weapon before him and noticed that it was a wonderful creation of a polearm.

"Wait... how much did they pay for you to make this?" (Y/n) asked slowly.

The blacksmith laughed lightly. "Quite a bit."

Richie looked up at his owner worriedly, noticing how the human beside him was having an internal crisis.

'What the hell? Alright, who thought it was a good idea to make this? Who the hell is my sugar mommy in this world? If not that... WHO THE HELL IS MY FUCKING SUGAR DADDY TO GIVE ME A DAMN LITHIC SPEAR?! Like, my guy! I don't need one!' (Y/n) mentally screamed.

"O-oh, um... thanks. They didn't have to do that," (Y/n) nervously laughed.

The blacksmith just shook their head and chuckled.

(Y/n) ran (S/c) fingers down the polearm, gazing at it in awe.

The weapon sparkled before disappearing into nothing as if it wasn't there in the first place.

(E/c) eyes mentally rolled, not surprised at the fact it probably disappeared into their owner's invisible inventory.

"Thank you again. Let's get going, Richie."

Richie barked and followed after his owner, the both of them heading back in the direction of Wangshu Inn.

✧˖*°࿐

Off in the distance, standing on a mountain cliff, was a figure with a hat on its head, staring down at Liyue Harbor with a scrutinizing gaze.

"Hmph, that's where that boy went." The figure grumbled.

"Balladeer, my lord." A voice piped up, capturing the said figure's attention who didn't dare to look over their shoulder.

"What?" The figure asked rudely, scoffing lightly.

"Why did you have that polearm created if you don't mind me asking?" The voice piped up with curiosity.

"No reason." The figure mumbled before turning around and walking off.

Two fatui agents looked at their lord in confusion. "I wonder if that's the child that Tsaritsa wants," one of them points out.

"But why would Tsaritsa want him?" The other fatui agent wondered.

The two fatui agents looked at each other and shrugged before following their lord who was way ahead of them.

"We'll put the pieces together once we find more information."

"Got it."

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝