🍑THREE🍑

Oh I have heard those tender words,
But my heart wasn't listening.
Till I found you I never knew
Just what I was missing.

Author POV

Jungkook screamed when a coyote howled in the distance. "Oh god, I'm going to die," he cried out in Korean. Jungkook wasn't scared of anything, but if he had to be stranded in the middle of the night, he'd prefer not to be snack food for the wild life. When another coyote howled, the sound a lot closer than minutes before, the freaked out idol ran back into the car and slammed the door; screaming and almost bashing his head in the process.

"I'm about to cry," he pouted. He was annoyed, exhausted, petrified. This his mind stared to play tricks on him. In the distance he saw bright yellow eyes charging toward him. Was it a bear? I wolf? ONE OF THOSE WHITE TAILED DEER WITH VAMPIRE TEETH?! He locked the doors and slid down in his seat. As if locked doors would keep him safe from the monster charging toward him. "I should have stayed with Namjoonie and Hansoo hyung," he cried out and pulled his hood down. If he didn't die, he was going to sleep in this shitty suv and walk to the nearest down in daylight. No vampire deers would attack him then.

He didn't know how long he sat there, on the verge of shitting in his pants before he heard the gravel crunching outside. He grabbed his phone like it was a gun and stuck it in his pocket. "I'll pretend to shoot them," he thought. "I'll, AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! Calm down son!" Jungkook heard over his screams. Whatever it was knocked and he was on the verge of dying from fright. When he opened his eyes, he saw a man with his truck parked along side of him. The man stood with his arms crossed and flashlight in hand.

"Is everything alright?"

Jungkook could understand English, it was just the communication aspect that he had issues with. He took a deep breath then shook his head. "No. Uh- car stopped. Smoke."

"Would you like me to take a look at it?"

Jungkook nodded his head. "Please please. Yes."

The man smiled back at him then walked toward the hood. Jungkook opened the door and got out slowly, observing for rabid deer.

"Pop the hood. I'll see what you've got goin on under here."

Jungkook done as he was instructed, then walked towards the front, watching as the man looked at various things under the hood. The man hummed and then looked towards the younger. "Your radiator has a big ol hole in it."

Just the face the man made alone made Jungkook bite his lip. "Bad?"

"Yeah. It won't be fixed tonight that's for sure."

"Oh." Think think think, JK. "How long?"

"I can repair this in my shop, but I don't have the parts for this one. It'll take a few days. You in a rush?"

Jungkook only had a few days left before he had to head to Florida. He could stay here and drive the rest of the way. He thought.

"I need to be in Florida by next Sunday."

"That's plenty of time." The man smiled and stuck out his hand. "I'm Hartford Young, but you can call me Ford. And what's your name?"

"Jungkook. Or JK," he timidly said while taking Fords hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Jung.....Koo? JK. I like that. Why don't we go to my ranch and arrange for this car to get picked up. You look like you're hungry and my wife always keeps snacks around for our kids. That okay?"