01|Black coat and White coat

BLACK COAT

BLACK COAT

Abhijith Seth was a 28 year old reputed Advocate, who was successful at his profession from a very young age. He had established his own firm named 'The justice hill'. Though his success seemed effortless to the outside world, it took him two years of sleepless nights and restless days to attain what he wanted.

He built success on his own, with no background and references. Straight after completing his bachelors and masters in law, he established his firm. But he had neither trained under anyone nor worked in any firm previous to that.

Despite lacking a good mentor, experience and support, there was no single case he lost to the opposition in the courtroom. His mind blowing comebacks and witty replies in every argument were proof that he was naturally gifted.

Sometimes his dominant posture, stoic face and straight eye contact is enough for the opposing counsel to step back in uncertainty. He talked very less but when he did, his deep masculine voice held authority and confidence in it.

Turning tables in his favor was his favorite game, the one he excelled at. When situations demanded a lie from his mouth, he made sure the lie became a truth in reality. Such vision and analytics was his biggest strength. Within no time, he made the entire city know his name, for his brilliance and expertise.

Listening to his success stories in the courtroom, even the big parties of the city started consulting him to solve their legal problems. Soon he became the city's most wanted and highest paid celebrity lawyer.

About Abhijith's personality, he was also very well known for his emotionless disposition. Mercy and sympathy were out of his terms and conditions.

When his career growth was breaking the ceilings of all other law firms in the city, some of the renowned law firms offered him partnership, which was later denied by him. One of the many reasons, he was called a strong headed person and an arrogant freak.

Also they cursed him that he would soon see the destruction in the legacy he was trying to build. But he didn't give heed to any of them. Even though some of them warned him that one day or later he would definitely need some one's help, he never bowed his head. He knew he was the best at what he was doing. And he was confident enough to believe in himself. Some called it young blood and inspiration, whereas some others called it overconfidence and self destruction.

He had always maintained his family matters and personal life highly confidential. The public only knew about the law school he graduated from and his successful career followed after it. Even the wikipedia didn't reveal much more about him.

His hunger for power had driven him to such extent and success. All his hard work wanted only one thing, to attain power. For him, power is the only thing that could bring him the robustness to never be afraid of anyone or anything.