Love is in the Air

*Airy wakes up to the sun shining through the cabin onto his face, he really should get a door for it tbh. Airy tries to get up from the floor, but then he realizes that, Liam was holding him so he was unable to get up. He tried to slowly get his way out, but that didn't work either.*

Airy: "Liam?..."

*No response*

Airy: "Liam?.."

*No response*

Airy: "Liam!!"

*Liam wakes up to Airys yelling*

Liam: "Ugh.. Airy, why did you wake me up?..."

Airy: "You're holding me, I can't get up."

Liam: "OH I UH SORRY!"

*Liam let's go of Airy, and Airy gets up*

Airy: "It's fine I.. guess.."

*Liam could tell that Airy went back to his somewhat 'normal' self, and wasn't caring much. Airy exits out of the cabin and Liam sits up from his bed. He rubs his eyes so he could fully wake up and opens up the laptop, he sees that it's at... 12%... Texty is starting to die quicker as days past... and Liam can't even do anything to help.*

Texty: "Liam, you're gonna be stuck here for forever!"

Liam: "What do you mean? I can go back hom- wait.."

Texty: "Yeah! You can't go back home!!"

Liam: "Fuck.. can't Airy do something?"

Texty: "If Airy is able to teleport you out of here, I think he would be able to teleport himself home and this wouldn't happen!!"

Liam: "Don't worry Texty, I'll figure something out..."

*Liam closes the laptop and thinks to himself. Liam sees Airy went back into his cave to do his thing I guess. Liam stretches and then goes outside. It was very peaceful there, and never seemed to be loud at all. Liam sits back on the log bench and thinks on what he could do to charge Texty, he could possibly ask Airy for help? But what could he do. After a few minutes of thinking Liam realized Airy was standing infront of him*

Airy: "Ba- Liam? Are you there?.."

Liam: "Oh- ah- yeah, I was just thinking, did you need something?"

Airy: "No, just you seemed like you were about to fall off the bench..."

*Liam realized the deeper he was going in his thoughts he started to lean forward more and more, to where he was about to fall off*

Liam: "Oh uhh, yeah, didn't realize that I guess.."

Airy: "Okay.. well I'm going to go back up the mountain to get some more resources.."

Liam: "Oh... okay."

*Airy goes over to the mountain and starts to walk up while holding his basket. Liam decides to join along side with him.*

Airy: "You're following me again?"

Liam: "Yeah, cause I have some stuff to ask you about."

Airy: "Okay then..."

*They make it up to the top of the mountain and are infront of the log bridge*

Airy: "Be careful, I don't need you falling off again.."

Liam: "O-okay.."

*Airy walks over the bridge effortlessly without a care, and Liam walks over the bridge steadily and cautiously*

Liam: "Airy? Do you have a laptop of any sorts?"

Airy: "No... I have a computer, but it's one of those old cheap ones... not much of value anymore."