"You going through a lot neh?" he asks. "As you can see I look very ugly so yes I am." I say. "Is she there?" "Unfortunately she is. I had to lock the door to make sure she doesn't enter." "Askies mtasekhaya." (Sorry little brother.) "Ngizobaright." (I'll be okay.) "Ukukhala akusizi vele." (Crying doesn't help anyways.) "Yeah."

"So the parcel is coming?" I ask. "Yeah. They are untraceable so we don't have to worry about anything. You just need to find someone you trust to stalk her and all that." "I'll do it myself." "Okay. So I see you were making moves in the club you even went as far as kis.." "I get your point SimphiweyiNkosi," he chuckles. "Anyways i wasn't the only one because you were catching feelings."

He chuckles. "I guess we both the same." he says. "I was doing for us and you were doing it for yourself." I say. "Lies." "Continue telling yourself that you don't like her." "I do like her. Do you believe in love at first sight?" "Nope." "Okay." "Its fine if you fell for her. She looks like a good woman and it's time you find happiness." He smiles.

"So I'm guessing the plan is in motion after the club." he says. "It's kind of like that. I want to like officially start at some point in life." I say. "Are you ready to pretend?" "I'm already doing that now." "Polish up your skills and show us what you got." "I am right now." He laughs.

"Do i really need to give her my dick?" I ask. "At some point it will get to that. It wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing cause she's hot and she has that thing that makes you want to sleep with her." "Do you want to sleep with her?" "She is attractive but it doesn't mean I want to do that. I'm trying to make you see the positive side of this thing." I laugh.

"Hai ke its fine." I say. "Don't worry we will get through it." he says. "We will and then have to deal with the unknown one." "I forgot about that one." "People be hating on us cause we succeeding." "I know and its so annoying. Mara whatever obstacle that comes our way we are able to solve it."

"No obstacle formed against us shall prosper." I say. "Singo Hlase phela thina. Siyazibasela sizicishela." he says and i chuckle. "Let me go be an actor." "Sharp actor of the year." "Mxm." I drop the phone.

I put my phone in the charger and go back downstairs. "You came right in time." she says. "The food is ready?" I ask. "Yeah. You can sit I'll bring it." "Okay." I walk to the living room and switch on the tv. I put on Showmax and watch The Wife. She brings my food and i thank her. "Is the food nice?" "Yes it is. Should have been a culinary chef." She knows how to cook that I'll give it to her.

We eat in silence and when we done i wash the dishes and go to my office and bury myself with work. Anything to get away from her and avoid feeling this resentment I have towards her. This is the first time seeing her after I found out so it's still a bit difficult to chill without that anger resurfacing.