Confessions gone wrong [Dorm leaders]

A/N: This idea actually started out as 'misplacing a confession letter' but I changed it to make it more flexible

Genre: (Mild Crack/Angst) Headcanons

Warning:

Pronouns: They/Them

Riddle Rosehearts:

Tripped

Riddle had spent most of his time after studying, planning his confession. He planned for the weather, your schedule and his letter. As much as he'd like to actually tell you his feelings, he knew he was far too shy. He'd spent days trying to get his wording right. When he was finally satisfied he folded the letter, put it in a pretty pink envelope and sealed it with red wax shaped into a heart.

Riddle had invited you to Heartslabyul on the weekend, saying that he wanted to talk about school matters. When you got there you saw a small tea party set up. It wasn't too unlike an unbirthday party, just much smaller. There were only two chairs seated across each other. Riddle was sitting in one and motioned for you to join him. He kept his word and you started talking about academics, but soon the conversation turned more casual. You talked about friends and weekend plans and asked him about his.

He suddenly stood up, holding an envelope. "There are many things I would like to say-" He started, but was cut off when his heel dug into the soft ground beneath. He had landed right on his face and crumpled the envelope as well.

Just as quick as he fell you were by his side, helping him up and asking if he was okay. "Yes,yes. I'm fine." He whispered, keeping his eyes on the floor and nowhere else. "I'd like to read the letter, if it's okay. " you said hesitantly. He handed it to you with a shaky hand. You read the letter as fast as you could, then looked up to him with wide eyes. "You really feel like that about me?" He looked up at you, face still red in anger and embarrassment and small tears pricking the side of his eyes.

The look he gave you was answer enough. "I love you too, Riddle." He unscrunched his brows as he looked up at you and a wide smile spread across his face. "That's wonderful." He jumped from his seat and wrapped his arms around you.

Around the corner Ace is dying inside.

Leona Kingscholar:

Sent the letter to the wrong place

Now granted, Leona could have put in a little more effort. He decided to write a letter, not because he was incapable of telling you how he felt, he was just worried he might say something rude. He'd intended to just write one letter and be done with it, then he'd read it over before sending it and started to find faults. So he revised and rewrote it, but then he saw more flaws so he did it again. By the time he was satisfied he had rewritten it five times.

His sleep schedule was chaotic to say the least. So when he woke up at five in the morning, he decided to use his time wisely. Normally he'd get someone else to deliver it, but that plan also ran the risk of someone else reading the letter and he'd rather keep his feelings between the two of you.

When he got to your class he placed the envelope down on what he was sure was your desk and left, not wanting to be seen by anyone.

"Hey, what's that?" You asked Ace. "It looks like a letter." He responded. "They can see that." Deuce chimed in. You still had some work to do so you decided to go to class early.

"It's from Leona?" Ace said as he opened the envelope and read the first few lines. "Leona?" You exclaimed, running to Ace's side and reading it over his shoulder. What caught all of your eyes was your name on the page. "I think this is for (Y/N)." Deuce said. You took the letter from Ace and read further, quickly coming to the conclusion that it was a love letter.