Dorm leaders (+Jamil): C-cockwarming

A/N: (I'm sorry I did some of these men so dirty)

Genre: Smut

Pairing: Riddle/reader, Leona/reader, Azul/reader, Kalim/Reader, Jamil/Reader, Vil/Reader, Idia/Reader, Malleus/Reader,

Warnings: kinks, explicit NSFW content, no beta, ridged dicc, amateur smut (literally my first), a lot of orgasm denial, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it)

Pronouns: Fem bodied reader

Riddle Rosehearts:

I don't think he'd like it all that much, he's a bit impatient sometimes. Though this doesn't mean he wouldn't be up for it

Riddle let out a soft whine as your legs wrapped around his, burying his cock even deeper inside you. His nails lightly dug into your thighs at the sudden friction, all the while you lazily played with his hair.

Another whine slipped past his lips, "C-could I move, just a bit?" He sounded almost desperate. "Hmm, I'm feeling pretty tired. You can stay like this for a few more minutes right?" You placed feather-light kisses from his jaw to his neck, turning his face almost as red as his hair. "I suppose so, dearest."

He had always been much more lenient with you. He let out another soft groan as you faintly giggle.

Leona Kingscholar:

[Light somno, mildly anatomically accurate lion dick (Panya means mouse)]

Outside of his heats he usually tends to be a bit on the lazier side when it comes to intimacy so cockwarming is usually his go-to

You let out a feeble moan as Leona unconsciously rolled his hips against yours. The ridges on his shaft stimulating your clit. You tried to reciprocate the action in order to satisfy your need for friction. Your momentary pleasure is cut short by a rough hand grabbing your waist. "Oi"- his voice was low and groggy - "stop moving around so much, panya." A silent whine escaped your mouth as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders. He buried his face in your neck, took a deep breath and gently whispered in your ear, "Just a bit longer, I'll treat you real nice after, kay?" He didn't wait for a response before wrapping both his arms around you and falling back asleep.

Azul Ashengrotto:

[Public? Mentions of Tentacles]

I think he'd actually be pretty shy about it, he gets overstimulated quite easily as well. (He'd really like it if you'd cockwarm his mer-form but is too shy to ask)

Azul tightened his grip on the quill he was holding as sweat rolled down his forehead. He moved closer, subtly thrusting further up into you. Your hand wrapped around his as you leaned back into his chest, letting out a content sigh. His breathing gets much more erratic as he buries his face in the crook of your neck. With a soft whine, he cums inside of you, panting and rubbing the side of his face into your neck.

Kalim Al-Asim:

I think he'd dislike it purely because he's a very excited lover, he just can't stay still for very long!

Kalim's fingers traced along your hips, desperately trying to keep his composure and not completely fall apart under you. His breathing was shallow and tears pricked the corner of his eyes.

You leaned down and kissed his forehead, slowly trailing down towards his lips and capturing a whine. When you pulled away he let out a shaky breath, " I want to move, please - just a bit." His voice was airy and desperate. Pleading moans continued to fall from his lips as his hands move down to your thighs. Gently he tried to rock your hips but you stopped him, wrapping your thighs tighter around his. " You placed a hand under his chin and tilted his head upwards, "Do you need me to teach you some patience?"

Jamil Viper:

[?]

It usually depends on his mood, that, and the fact that he often doesn't have the time

You squirmed in his lap and Jamil's hand tightened around the pen in his hand, threatening to break it. You giggled at the reaction, he softly groaned in response. "Why do you feel the need to tease me?" He whispered into your ear. His free hand was now rubbing circles on your waist. "You only have a few more chapters to go. I'm sure it'll be fine." He didn't respond to your comments, only nervously glancing at the door to his room before looking back at the homework in front of him. He moved around, trying to get comfortable. In the process pushing his dick deeper inside you. You let out a surprised gasp as he quickly started writing, much more motivated to finish his work than before.

Vil Schoenheit:

[Punishment, Use of darling, ]

While he does think being so close is a sign of intimacy, he'd probably only use it as a punishment

Vil's hands wrapped around your waist tightly, keeping you strongly in place. He was buried inside you, fitting almost perfectly. One of his perfectly manicured hands moves up towards your face and cupping your chin. You let out a desperate-sounding whine and clawed at his chest. "Oh please, darling you know why this has to happen. You broke the rules after all." His hand then trailed towards your eye, wiping away some of your tears. All the while having a devilish smile plastered on his face.

Idia Shroud:

[Use of baby]

You use it as a punishment for him (be mean he likes it)

Idia's fingers moved hastily over the keyboard, a feat achieved almost purely off of muscle memory. Your head was rested against his chest, eyes not focusing on anything in particular. The game's victory notification rings in the background as Idia let out a small sigh of relief. He started to squirm, making your eyes widen a bit in surprise. "Hey-" your voice was low - "you're not done yet."

"Huh!-" he sounded completely shocked "-but you said-"

"You can go a little bit longer can't you baby?"

Reluctantly, he started the next level.

Malleus Draconia:

[Breeding kink]

Dragon man does not know what kinks are, I'm sorry it's true

Malleus held your hips with both of his hands, nails lightly digging into your skin and pressing you tightly against his cock. By now some of his cum had started to leak out. Your mind was fuzzy at this point, being far beyond overstimulated.

He leaned down, careful not to move too much, and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead. "The valley needs an heir, dearest. You understand that don't you?" He asked in a low whisper. You nodded slowly as he trailed kisses down your neck once again.