Poke - Azul x reader

Request: May I request a scenario where GN! Mc pokes Azul's mole? Just lovingly staring at it and unconsciously pokes it then fumbles an apology because they think Azul is cute and didn't mean to poke them.

A/N: This is such a cute idea Anon. (Take a shot every time I say 'focused')

Warnings: None, it's just really short

Genre: Fluff

Word count: 244

Pronouns: They/Them

You pulled up an extra chair and sat next to Azul. Watching him write up contract after contract. You were mostly there to remind him to take a break every now and again.

The room was almost silent, except for the sound of Azul's pen scratching against the papers. While he was focused on his work you were focused on him. There wasn't much else to focus on anyway, so you let your eyes graze across his face.

You started to notice little things about, like how his brows pinch together when he's focused or how cute his mole looked.

Without thinking you leaned forward and poked it. Azul jumped back in his seat, eyes wide.

"Why did you do that?" He asked. You looked around nervously, face heating up. You put your hands up defensively. "I'm sorry!You just look really cute when you're focused."

It was his turn to blush, "You're just saying that." He whispered.

"I'm really not, I love everything about you." You said, leaning in closer and hugging him.

"I-" he hesitated before wrapping his arms around you, "You're too nice for your own good sometimes, Angelfish."

"I don't think that's a bad thing when it comes to you." You said, burying your head in his chest. He let out a tired sigh, "I suppose I can take a short break." You let out a small giggle and kissed him on the cheek, then you both went back to cuddling.