Idia + Cuddling

→ Request: Hey hi I saw your requests were open and that you do one shots. I was wondering if your could write Idia Shroud from twisted wonderland with a male or gender-neutral reader. Plot would be they fall asleep during a movie or binging anime and wake up in the morning cuddling. Idia waking up to find he was cuddling reader with his head on their chest. Thanks in advance if you write it :3

→ A/N: Inspired by me having a Eurovision watch party with some friends

→ Warnings: Some cursing, maybe some OOC Idia (I haven't written in a while lol)

→ Fandom: Disney: Twisted Wonderland

→ Genre: Oneshot

→ Word Count: 650

→ Pronouns: He/Him

"Damn bitch, you live like this?" You said, putting your hands on your hips and looking at some of the clothes and books strewn about the floor.

"Damn bitch, I let you into my sanctuary and you react like this?" He responded, moving into the same position that you were in. A laugh made its way out of your throat and you put a hand over your mouth to stifle it. You threw yourself over his bed and gasped dramatically, "I can't believe you called your own boyfriend a bitch."

He let out a sigh, "I still love you." A ghost of a smile came over your face. "Even if you are a bitch." The smile turned into a pout while he moved to sit at his desk. You looked at him as he clicked away and mumbled the occasional sentence to himself under his breath. "So what are you doing?"

"The live doesn't start for-" he looked at the clock in the bottom right-hand corner of his screen "- three hours. I'm going to play some games, why do you want to do something else?" There was a slight hint of nervousness in his voice, lingering insecurity. Idia was odd to you, in a good way though. He seemed to think he was above most people while simultaneously being nervous that you'd leave him at the drop of a hat if he did something that upset him. You'd talked about it of course, but Rome wasn't built in a day and a person's mentality won't change in one either.

You stood behind his chair and ran your hand through his long hair, warmth enveloped it almost like you just put on a glove. The tips turned a light pink. "No," you rested your chin on the top of the back of the chair, "I'm fine watching you play."

It took only 30 minutes before you placed yourself in his lap, legs hanging over the edge of the armrests. He had to contort himself a little bit to continue playing properly.

The occasional shock from the game or a cheer from Idia were the only things that made it possible for you to stay awake.

"Fifteen minutes," You called, braiding and unbraiding strands of his hair. He exited the game and switched to the live stream. There was a little 'The Stream Will Begin Soon' on the screen while the clock counted down.

You ended up falling asleep ten minutes into the concert.

°°°

Idia woke up first. He'd moved you to his bed after a few minutes of you being asleep and joined you after the show had ended. He didn't remember what position he was in when he went to sleep, but he did remember seeing you resting your head against his chest. A soft pink dusted his cheeks. His heart raced and he hoped the sound wouldn't wake you up.

Your hands were warm. That's the first sensation your newly conscious brain realized. You lazily opened your eyes, quickly closing them again at the harsh glare of the lights. Your cheek was against something soft. You slowly opened your eyes again, blinking rapidly as you did so. You were laying on top of Idia, he was already up and playing a game on his phone (with the volume off thankfully). "Morning," he said softly.

You looked up at him and lightly hit your head against his chest. "Hey," he said, dropping his phone, "what was that for?"

"For making me stay up so late," you placed a soft kiss on his cheek, "and that's because I love you." An excited giggle escaped his lips. "Was it fun?" You asked.

"Yeah, would have been more fun if it was in the same timezone though."

You closed your eyes again and rested your head against his chest."I'm going to sleep some more." You said.

"It's already nine."

"It's a Saturday."