•First Day•

I collapsed on my bed, opening my laptop. "Time to finally play a game." Finals were coming up and I wasn't prepared at all.

But... you know what I am prepared for...DATING SIMULATOR! I've been waiting to play this game on my free time, and that's right now.

The game developers replaced it with ninjago boys, so of course I have to play. The basics I get to enjoy high school life surrounded by a bunch of ninjago boys, who are obsessed with me. In a good way.

I smiled gleefully opening the application, "five dollars?!" I gasp out shaking my head. "Ugh!" I jump out of my bed walking into my brothers room. "B/n, do you have five dollars?" I ask as his eyes are glued to the screen, playing... roblox?

"Yeah but not for you." He said with a laugh accomplishing the obby with ease. 

"Pleaseeee. I'll get you a date with Claire." I sing out with a smirk on my face. He's been obsessed with her for awhile. He immediately closed out of the game facing me. "Are you messing with me? Because Y/n if you are... I'm going to beat you up everyday."

"I'm not lying! She's my friend and I know things, just give me your debit card so I can purchase my game."

He sat there thinking but got up taking the debit card out of his wallet. "Five bucks only." He warned walking back over to play Roblox.

I exited his room sitting on my bed again with my laptop. "Yay." I whispered entering all the information with a happy expression.

***

I threw my laptop to the end of my bed. "Worst game ever!"

Moments later my brother came in. "Can you not rage? I'm on the phone with Claire and it's embarrassing."

"BRO! I LITERALLY MADE THAT HAPPEN LET ME RAGE IN PEACE!" I shouted pushing him out of the room in denial of what just happened. I was friend zoned by Kai in front of the whole school.

And he was the last guy too. I've been friend zoned by, every, single, guy.

"HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE! Oh maybe because my character is a nobody who can't say anything funny." I grumbled laying back down on my bed.

I can't do anymore tonight.

Need. Sleep. And Food.

***

"Y/n!" A voice yelled at me sternly in fact it sounded a lot like Sensei Garmadon from ninjago... eh whatever im still gonna sleep. "Y/n!" They called again and my head shot up.

I was in a classroom.

Hold on.

I'm in a classroom.

Why am I in a classroom?

I look around at all the students, they were from Ninjago! ALL THE NINJA ARE HERE! WELL ONLY JAY IS HERE IN THIS CLASS.

BUT SENSEI GARMADON! My mouth was open in pure shock, I physically couldn't talk.

This is a dream.

I immediately pinched my arm, but it was no luck. "Y/n if you won't take my class seriously then you can leave." Sensei Garmadon stated with a serious tone.

"I- I will take it seriously." I managed to say as everyone stopped staring at me to face Sensei Garmadon.

"Very well."

What is happening? This literally can't be real. It can't.

What class even is this? I looked around to see equations everywhere. "Math of course he teaches math." I whisper to myself and Sensei Garmadon turns around sharply. "Y/n your misconduct is not going unnoticed. Stand up and recite the school Honor Code."