Chapter 2: Feeding

Cameron dreamt vividly of the Oni that night. He saw those eyes, and felt that bliss again. The word master floated through his thoughts. It felt so right to call the Oni by what it truly was to him, his master. He was its loyal pet, ready to serve and please at a moment's notice. His cock was twitching with eagerness, ready for his master to touch him. He wanted to feel those soft, caring hands. He wanted his reward for his subservience so badly. He needed to be a good boy.

His master stood waiting in front of him. He shifted his gaze at its mouth and saw its lips cracking. Master looked so thirsty; so hungry. He couldn't let it be so aching with hunger, what was he thinking? Now all other thoughts in his mind were gone. The only thing left was one command. He had to let master feed. All he had to do was look right into those eyes. He would feel so happy, and master would love him even more. Just give master control.

Let master feed.

Let master feed.

Cameron's eyes shot open. His body was covered with sweat and he quickly kicked off the sheets to cool off. Removing the sheets revealed the tent in his pants and a short recollection of his dream. He felt so horny now and couldn't even think straight. He had to get rid of this boner.

Cameron's left hand lifted his shirt and began rubbing along his chest. He imagined it was his mas- No, the Oni's hands. He couldn't let this thing control him with its stupid little party trick with its eyes. He was going to be in charge here, not his mast- Fuck.

Cameron felt extremely conflicted at this point. Back in that habitat, staring into those eyes, he felt this constant orgasmic sensation. It was like the Oni wanted him to feel good; it felt like it cared about him.

But what if it didn't? What if it was only making him feel good so he would come back and it could use him?

A long while of thinking went by, all the while unconsciously stroking his chest, remembering those hands. Soon, he made his decision. There was no need to be so skeptical of the Oni, since it would get them nowhere. The most important thing was to keep the Oni alive, which meant feeding it. By now, Cameron was fairly certain he knew exactly what the creature fed on, and that getting rid of his boner would unfortunately not be an option for now.

Suddenly, Cameron felt an intense urge to leave the room. He had to get out now. Clumsily pushing open the door, he stumbled down the hallway, barely even walking more than he was fumbling his way forward. Something was gravitating him back to the habitat, but he already knew it was the Oni. It needed him. It needed to feed. He had to let his master feed.

The doors to the containment area flung open and Cameron stumbled inside. His eyes were not looking at the staring faces of scientists, his ears were not hearing the welcomes and hellos from Ganderberg. He had to let his master feed.

The outer door of the habitat was opened for him by a silent face, and it locked him inside as well. The low buzzing of the inner door made his ears ring in pain. Once he stepped inside, he closed his eyes and covered his ears to try and make the pain stop. And as soon as that door closed, the pain began to slowly fade. As the pitch of the ringing in his ears lowered, his eyes opened as well. Then he saw it, what he came back for.

Master.

It was crouched in the far end of the room, waiting for Cameron to undress, which he did so quickly it made his head spin. Clothes were thrown in every direction and all that was left was Cameron's naked body and stiff cock. His master stood on its feet and walked toward him.

Standing just a foot away from him was the love of Cameron's life. And soon, it began. The Oni's eyes burned that neon blue hue and suddenly he was staring into the eyes of his God. Once again, he was vacant; a shell for his master to fill however it pleased. Deep, deep down into the neon blue infinity.