💖(OC) Squeezy Weezy x Huggy Wuggy

DISCLAIMER:
•This is not my oc, this was a request.
•I decided I will label these. 💖 means fluff, 💀 means angst.
____________________________________
Squeezy POV:
I walked along the main entrance. It was closing time, most of the workers were at home. Now we were free to roam around. Soon I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Huggy! Huggy and I have been best friends for a while. And his sister, kissy is adorable. I smiled "Hi Huggy!" His big black eyes looked at me "Hi there Squeezy! How are you?" "I'm good, I was just a little bored." "Oh.... Well, wanna help us? Kissy and I were organizing the rejected toy shelves." "I thought they didn't allow us in there?" "Shh..." He chuckled. I always liked that about him, his playful and fun personality. Unlike me..... No, no. Now isn't the time to be thinking that. "I would l-love to!" He smiles "great!!" He pulls my hand and we run down to the room. I see some cute toys.... A flower, a beaver on.... A toilet? And a little ball with limbs. I wonder who came up with these..... I started placing the oven toys in a row on a shelf. Kissy was sweeping, and Huggy was moving the bron toys. I smiled. Quickly I grabbed a rock I saw on the ground and put it on the shelf. We finished, and the place looked amazing! Like a new Toy store! We walked out of the room, locked it and went to Huggy's stand. "So, Huggy, are you busy tomorrow?" "Nope, the place is closed for maintenance since a kid's head got crushed by the train. Wonder what she was doing on the tracks....." I was mortified. But I coughed "u-um, anyway! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out in the cafe by the Playcare?" He gasped "do I? I would love to!" He coiled his arms around me and I chuckled. "Seems like you boys need some time alone, bye bye!" Kissy walked away. We spent a few hours talking, before I saw the sun was rising. "Well, I guess I should go get some sleep now..." I walked away, making sure to hug him before I did. Tomorrow is going to be a great day.....

Ok, I'm sorry if this was bad. Never actually done one shots before, had to edit this a LOT bc I kept reminding myself this was fluff, not angst lol. But I hope you like it? If not I'm sorry😞 also, I'm a little stressed rn, cause I've started High School, and my Computer just got a BSOD(Blue Screen Of Death) and it happens to be the computer with all my games, which I don't wanna lose so-😭 sorry if I rushed it, bye!💖