Fourteen

A few days went by and Cinderella still kept throwing up. Jasper was worried, but Charlie, he knew what was wrong with his sister. "Cindy, I think you may want this." He said handing her a bag.

Cinderella looked in the bag and saw a pregnancy test. She looked at her brother. "You think..."

"Yep." Charlie says. "Go take the test while I call the others in so you can tell them."

Cinderella nodded as she went to the bathroom. She wondered how her life became this crazy. Falling in love with Jasper, becoming friends with Rosalie, Alice, Emmett, and Edward, then her death because of Bella Swan.

Sitting down on the toilet, Cinderella took the test.
~~~
When the Cullens arrived with Irina, they noticed Charlie looking upstairs. "Cindy, they're here."

"No."

"What's going on?"

"She took a pregnancy test and now she won't come out of the bathroom."

Jasper couldn't believe what he heard. The love of his life maybe carrying his child. Charlie and the others watched him go upstairs. He heard crying and knocked on the door. "Cinderella Swan, open the door."

When the door didn't opened, Jasper went to bust the door open when Cinderella stood with tears in her eyes. He was given a test as she ran out of the house and into the woods. Charlie looked over Jasper's shoulder and smiled. "Congrats, Jasper. You're a father."

The blonde stared at the test before handing it over and running after his mate. A knock was heard causing Charlie to hear Alice talking.
~~~
"Cinderella!" He called out as he ran to an opening. "Darlin?"

"What?" She says.

"Darlin', what's wrong?" He asked.

"Aren't you mad? Upset? Are you going to leave me because of this miracle?"

Jasper looked at her shocked, hurt, and disbelief. "Cinderella, why would you think that?"

"Isn't that what most men do. Leave because the other is having a child." She says. "My own brother was left with just me as his psychotic daughter was raised by Renee. I've seen some people leave..."

"That's not me." He says touching her cheek. "I'm not like the others because one, I was raised to love the woman I chose and two, I get to be a father."

Cinderella smiled. "I love you."

"I love you, but I think it's time for us to head back." He says. "It's time for you to meet Irina."

Cinderella nodded. "First, I would like to hunt with you and then the two of us can go for a long walk back home."

"Deal darlin."