Thirteen

Carlisle knew it was time to take action. He dialed Irina's number. "Hello?"

"Irina, I need you to come to Forks. There is someone that would like to meet you."

"Who?"

"Your mate."

Alice looked at Edward as they heard Irina saying she was coming. They smiled as it won't be long till every one will be happy. They heard Carlisle announcing the engagement of Cinderella Swan and invited the rest of the Denali clan to come to the wedding that was soon. Alice looked at Edward smiling. "Let's gather the vampire community."

"Deal."

Rosalie and Emmett walked in. "Where should we start first?"

Alice pulled a map out. The map showed each coven. As instructions was told, each Cullen went to invite the covens. Especially two people who means the world to him. Peter and Charlotte.
~~~
Jasper looked beside him at a sleeping Cinderella. Last night, since Charlie didn't get home till this morning, they celebrated, but now, Cinderella was finally out. He smiled as he kissed her head. "Hmm."

"Darlin, I'm going to go hunting."

Cinderella looked at him before running out of bed and straight to the bathroom. "Cinderella?"

"I'm fine." She tells him. "Could be the food from last night." She walked out. "You go hunt. I don't feel like going."

"Are you sure?" Cinderella gave him a look causing him to kiss her. "I'll be right back."

"Take your time."

When Jasper left, Cinderella ran to her brother's room. "Charlie!" She said.

The door opened to see a very tired Charlie. "What's wrong, Cindy?"

"Charlie, I just started throwing up and I'm sure I should had a period since I'm part human." She says. "Somethings wrong."

Charlie laughed causing his little sister to glare. "I'm sorry, Cindy. You just started throwing up?" She nodded. "Why don't you wait for a few days and if not, go by a pregnancy test."

Cinderella looked at him shocked. "Did I just hear you correctly?"

"Yep." He says as he closed the door. "If you don't believe me, ask Carlisle or Esme."

Cinderella was conflicted at the moment. She walked back to her room and stopped as she placed her hand on her stomach. What will Jasper say?

Sorry it's short, but I think there is only two chapters maybe three. I don't know as I'm trying my hardest to have long chapters in this story. Enjoy!