Five

When Charlie left to get Bella, since there was a delay, Jasper went straight to Cinderella. Cinderella smiled as she walked over to him and kissed him. "Ready?" He asked her.

Cinderella looked at him and nodded. "Sure." She tells him as she kissed him. "She's coming today."

"Don't care." He said.

When they walked out, Cinderella noticed Jasper's car. "Charlie let you in?"

"Yeah. Said you were getting ready." He tells her. "We have a full day ahead of us and with your niece in town..."

"I have a very bad feeling about that." She tells him. "Bella's always hated me because I pointed out how she should start acting like a daughter and not some stranger. Since then, she's hated me."

"She's going to despise you now." He tells her. "You have me and she sees us, she'll be wanting more." Cinderella sighed as Jasper brought her in a kiss. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around him. Jasper pulled back and looked at her. "Don't you ever think that she can take me away from you. You are my mate. The only one I want."

Cinderella smiled as she kissed him. She pulled back and sighed. "That's not what I'm worried about. It's the fact Bella is curious and she will try to find out what you guys are after she meets you."

Jasper sighed. "Let's just focus on that later because right now, it's you and me."

"Okay." Cinderella said as she got in the car. "Let's go."

Jasper got in and drove off. He looked at Cinderella and knew that she may be right about Bella. He has to ask Alice more about Bella because he was worried for his mate. Something was going to happen and that was something he wasn't looking forward too. He had to be prepared.