Eight

As Cinderella laid in Jasper's room completing the transition as it has been three days after the accident, the Cullens heard the news of a trail being held, but they have to wait for Cinderella to wake up in a few days. Carlisle told them that she's not in a coma, but the hit alone caused her to have surgery and that the medicine they had to give her is keeping her out cold. Jasper thought that was a good lie.

"She's scared to go home." Edward said from behind Jasper. "She's afraid that she will hurt Charlie."

"I know she can't." He said. "Cinderella loves her brother more then anything and I will help her. She's strong."

"What about that niece?" Rosalie asked. "That girl is already curious and jealous. Jealous because she is part of this family and jealous because Cinderella has the one man that no other couldn't get. We need to plan something..."

"Cinderella is the one who has says so over this trail." Jasper tells them. "I'm going to go upstairs and wait for her to wake up. Which should be soon."
~~~
Later that day, Cinderella woke up and looked around the room. "Jasper?" She said as she raised up.

Jasper walked in and smiled. "Hey."

She ran into his arms hugging him. Jasper didn't care about her strength as long as he has her in his arms again. "I missed you so much." She said as tears fell.

Jasper pulled her back shocked. "You're crying." He said. "How?"

Cinderella shrugged. "Could it be a gift?'

Jasper shook his head as he never heard of a gift like that till he heard a strange heartbeat. He looked at Cinderella and placed his head on her chest just to hear the heartbeat coming from her. "How is that possible?"

"What?"

"You have a strange heartbeat, but your the same as me.."

"I could be a hybrid." She tells him. "Did you bite me as long as Carlisle did to the others?'

"No. I bit you till I was sure you had enough venom to turn you." He said.

Cinderella smiled as she touched his face. "Don't worry. You turned me to save me, I may be part human, but I'm still the same as you." She looked into his golden eyes. "Now, do me a favor."

"And that is?"

"Take me hunting. This burning needs to stop."

Carlisle watched as Cinderella ran off with Jasper. He was shocked that Jasper turned his mate to a hybrid. "I've never heard of one."

"Maybe Cinderella is different.' Esme said. "Think about it, the girl is a blessing to Jasper, maybe something was telling him that he gave her enough venom, but didn't know it wasn't enough to completely turn her."

"You may be right." He said as he looked at them. "I will call Charlie to let him know that his sister is awake, but for now, she is under observation till we know she is able to go home to her brother. Got it."

They all nodded as they went hunting. Carlisle sighed as he knew he had to study about Cinderella's new life before meeting the Volturi to see if they ever heard of this happening before. He walked to the window and watched as his family went into the woods. He walked to the drawer and opened it revealing a jewelry case. He opened it to see a Cullen crest ring for Cinderella. The newest member to the Cullen coven.