Seven

Cinderella told Jasper that night that Bella threatened her. For the past two weeks, Bella has done nothing, but threatened her. Charlie doesn't know this, but the Cullens do and they weren't happy about it at all. "Cindy?" She looked at her brother with a smile. "Go spend time with Jasper."

"That's the plan."

Bella stood at the top of the stairs listening and knew she had to think of someway to get rid of Cinderella. She needed to kill Cinderella Swan.
~~~
Cinderella smiled as she walked with Jasper. "Someone seems like she's ignoring her niece."

"Let's just say she is up to something." She tells them as Jasper held her close. "I wished we could leave early."

"I know, but school is almost over." He tells her. "Let's get to class and hopefully we can go on our date."

Cinderella smiled as she kissed him. Bella stood by smirking as she watched the two go to class. She heard Tyler talking about how his van was in the shop making her walk out of the building and straight to where Tyler parked at. "They will be mine."

Inside the school, Jasper was thinking of talking to her about turning. The thought of her dying bothered him. He couldn't live without his Cinderella by his side. "Jasper?" He looked at Cinderella. "What's on your mind?"

"It's something we need to talk about."

Cinderella nodded as the bell rang. Jasper smiled as he walked with her. Alice smiled as she looked at Edward. "He wants to talk to her about turning." Alice said as she walked out as Cinderella went to her car. "He's picking her up."

"He might need to start that soon."

Alice nodded as Jasper stood by the cars. Cinderella had the back door opened as she was putting her things in. Tyler was heading towards Mike when he suddenly lost control from hitting ice. He tried to gain control, but his breaks weren't working right.

Japer looked to see the van collide with Cinderella's car. Hearing her scream out caused Jasper's heart to drop. He ran to the two vehicles to see Cinderella stuck between the two vehicles. "Cinderella?"

"Jasper." She said weakly as she slowly looked at him. "Please don't leave me."

"Never." He tells her as he held her hand. "Darlin'?"

Cinderella was out cold causing Jasper to panic. "Jasper, helps here."

"Please hurry." He tells them.

Edward walked over and grabbed his brother as they watched the first responders get the van moved so they can get Cinderella. "I don't understand." They heard. "I had everything fixed up at the shop." Tyler looked at Jasper. "I'm so sorry, Jasper."

"You said you just got your vehicle out, right?" Tyler nodded. "Make sure you tell her brother."
~~~
At the hospital, Jasper sat waiting for news on Cinderella. Carlisle walked out and sighed. "Jasper, she needs to turn now or she'll be gone."

Jasper didn't say a word as he walked to the private room where they were bringing Cinderella.

At the school, Charlie was watching the tapes just to see Bella damaging Tyler's van. He shook his head as he saw what Cinderella meant. Bella actually hates her.

At the hospital, Jasper kissed Cinderella's head and sighed. "I love you." He said as he bit her.

Edward walked in just as Jasper pulled back. "Alice said she'll be happy when she wakes up." He said. "Also, Charlie is pissed. Bella sabotage Tyler's van"

"I will kill her."