Nine

Carlisle walked into the living room to see his family and Cinderella talking. He cleared his throat gaining their attention. "Three days ago, we almost lost Cinderella. Jasper turned her because she is his mate and he thought of Charlie." He looked at Cinderella. "Cinderella Swan, you have become very important to this family. You are a mate to Jasper and I would like to welcome you to the coven."

Cinderella was handed a jewelry box and opened it to see the Cullen crest. She looked up at Carlisle. "I don't know how to feel about this."

"Cinderella, you have been part of this family since you and Jasper started dating. You deserve that crest."

"Thank you." She looked at Jasper smiling. "Thank you, Jasper. You kept your promise when I told you to turn me."

"I was hoping to talk to you about that..."

"I'm not upset." She tells him. "When do I get to go home to Charlie?"

"Soon."
~~~
Cinderella didn't know that Bella was searching for answers still. The other Cullens minus her and Jasper went to school. This gave them more time to hunt and spend time together. She decided to call her brother to see how he was doing. "Hi, Charlie."

Jasper leaned against the door frame watching as she cried. He hated what Bella did to her because this is killing her. She shouldn't be away from her brother at all. She hung up the phone as he walked over to her. She looked at him with tears. "I know, baby."

"Jasper, what did I ever do to deserve her hate?"

"I don't know. You said she hated you for a long time." Cinderella nodded. "It worsened when she saw us."

"I hate her." She tells him. "I hate everything about that bitch..."

Jasper kissed her to stop her from talking. He pulled back causing her to look at him. "I don't care about her because you are loved. You have me, my family and your brother. Bella can go somewhere and die." He tells her as he moved her brown hair and grabbed her hand. "I love you, Cinderella Swan."

"I love you, Jasper Hale." She tells him as she kissed him, but pulled away. "Are you going to finish what you started?"

Jasper smiled as he kissed her. Cinderella smiled as he took her shirt off causing her to take his off. The two of them shared a look before kissing one another once again. Jasper laid her down on the bed just for her to use her speed and strength to put him on the bed and her on top. "I'm in control, major." She tells him.

"Yes, ma'am."

Cinderella smiled as she kiss him. Jasper felt her pull away as she started taking his pants off. He closed his eyes as she looked up at him. "Jasper?"

"Hmm?'

"You're enjoying this?" He nodded with his eyes closed causing her to stand up and take her pants off. "Good, because you're going to like this very well."

Jasper opened his eyes as she pushed him back down on the bed. He felt her getting on top of him making him moan. "Cinderella..."

"No. I'm still in charge." She tells him as she moaned.

If I wasn't dead, I would be.