Twelve

Jasper and Cinderella sat together at her house talking. "I think I need to tell my brother about us." She tells him not knowing Charlie was there. "He has rights as my brother."

"I know and Carlisle said that if we do, we need to introduce him to the woman he is meant to be with." Cinderella gave him a weird look. "Irina is his mate. Alice saw him being turned soon, but we have made this decision and Carlisle thinks that this is your choice. He is your brother."

"What's going on?"

Cinderella turned and looked at her brother. "Charlie." She said as she stood up as Jasper stayed in his sit. "I have something to tell you. Something that I should have already told you, but with all the shit with Bella, I couldn't."

"Cindy, you can tell me anything."

Cinderella grabbed his hand with a tear going down her face. "You may want to sit down." She tells him. "Because what I have to tell you will make your heart break more and see what Bella got away with."

"What did she get away with?'

"The day Tyler's van was sabotaged." Charlie nodded. "Was the day she actually killed me."

"Killed? How are you alive?"

"I'm a hybrid."

"A what?"

"I turned her to keep her alive for you and myself. Me and my family are vampires and Cinderella is part human and part vampire."

Charlie stared at them in shock. Cinderella looked at Jasper as she had this feeling that her brother was scared of her. That was till he hugged her. "Why didn't you tell me that you actually died?'

"At the time, I thought you would have been afraid of me."

"I could never be afraid of you, Cinderella. I raised you. Your new life will never fear me."

Cinderella hugged him as she was so happy. Jasper smiled as he watched Cinderella go to the kitchen to start cooking. Jasper looked at Charlie as he needed to talk to him. "I need to speak to you outside." He says. "It's something I need your acceptance for."

"Sure." Charlie says. "Cinderella, order us some food instead."

"Deal!" She called back.
~~~
Later that night, Charlie was called out to a crime scene. Waylon's crime scene. Cinderella looked out her window hoping to find this nomad and kill him, but she knew that her brother wouldn't want that and Jasper didn't want her doing anything like that by herself. "Cinderella?" She turned to see Jasper. "I heard about Waylon."

"It's a shame."

"Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine." She says. "It's Charlie I'm worried about. That was one of his best friends."

"Hey, he's strong and at least he knows." He says. "I have something to ask you." Cinderella turned to look at him. "Cinderella Swan, from the moment we met, I knew you were my mate. You showed me the light I needed."

"What are you doing, Jasper?"

"Will you marry me?" He asked showing the ring.

Cinderella looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "I love you, Jasper." She says. "Yes."

Jasper slipped the ring on and kissed her. This is a new chapter in their life and Jasper couldn't wait to see what's next for them.

Sorry it's short. I just had this idea and didn't really think of how long this chapter with be, but it's updated and I can't wait to see what else happens. I'll be planning soon. Till next time.