Eleven

At court, Cinderella sat with her lawyer as they waited for the verdict. Trail started three weeks ago and witnesses had stepped forward about Bella's actions. Jasper leaned forward and kissed her head causing her to look at him. He focused on her emotions causing her to smile as she faced the front. "Cinderella Swan, do you have anything before we reach the verdict?"

"No, your honor, because of what I have to say may not be taken seriously. All I ask for is to have a drama free life without someone obsessing over my boyfriend and his family. They are normal human beings like we are and she just can't seem to see that."

"Thank you, Cinderella."

Jasper put his hand on her shoulder as they waited for the verdict. "Your honor, we have reached the verdict." Everyone looked at the jury waiting to hear the verdict. "We the jury, find Isabella Swan, guilty for tempted murder."

"No!"

"Quiet in the court!" The judge says as Jasper kissed Cinderella's head. "I hear by sentence, Isabella Swan, life in a mental hospital."

Cinderella heard everyone cheer as Bella was carried out of the court room. Charlie hugged his sister as she cried. "It's over."

"I'm so sorry, Charlie..."

"Hey, I have no idea what is up with Bella. As long as my baby sister is safe, that is all that matters."

Cinderella smiled as she hugged her brother. "I love you, Charlie."

"I love you, Cindy."
~~~
After court, Jasper took Cinderella to a place where she can have her mind off of things. Cinderella was confused by the cabin and looked at Jasper. "Why are we at a cabin?"

"I rented it for the weekend." He tells her. "You've been going through so much and I thought I should keep your mind off of things."

"Jasper, Charlie needs me, his daughter is being sent to a hospital that will help her with her mind and obsession over you guys..."

"I spoke to Charlie while you were in the bathroom. He doesn't care about Bella. He cares, but not like he used too. The bond he was supposed to have with his daughter was never there like your's is." He says. "You tried to be a good aunt as him a good father, but Bella messed up the moment she saw us."

"Really?"

"Really." He says. "Cinderella Swan, Charlie could never be upset with you. He raised you like you were his own child and you two have a bond that can never be broken."

Cinderella looked at him smiling. "Thank you, Jasper." She says kissing him. "You made me feel so much better and I love you so much for it."

"I love you too."

Jasper picked Cinderella up and carried her to the door of their cabin. Taking the key, Cinderella opened the door as Jasper had plans for the weekend.
~~~
"Alice, what did I just see?" Edward asked.

"I saw Cinderella talking to Carlisle about turning Charlie." She says. "But the problem is, he gets turned by someone else, but I don't know who that could be."

"Does he have a mate?" Carlisle asked.

"Irina."