Chapter 23

Brianna's POV

As I woke up from my deep slumber, I looked around my surroundings then I realized I was in a comfy bed. Which I sat up and yawned, as I stretched I felt a sudden feeling of being watched.. But that feeling was always with me, wether I want it or not as it starts to not feel like anything but normal.

"Ahhh your up! Good it's been about two weeks but hey, at least your finally 17 years old!! I've been planning this day ever since my brother Slender has mentioned you!" I heard a very upbeat toned voice filled with happiness, which I looked in the direction it came from.

Which I saw a man, a man who's height was inhumanly. He wore a black suit with bright coloured poca dots, he was also wearing a top hat. This man had a face as well, a very happy face.

"The names SplendorMan! But you can call me Splendor my brother Trender, has made you a party dress! I do hope you love it!" Splendor spoke excitedly, which I looked to see a beautiful deep but bright red ball gown.

As this dress had very thin black spaghetti straps at the very top of the dress to hold it up, as the straps also connected to light red and black lace that wrapped around the stomach. Then it was very puffy at the bottom of the dress, as Splendor turned the dress around there was lace at the back as well. As it had a big opening with lace all around it as it had a mix of light red and black.

Then Splendor held up the black high heels with red rose patterns on them, it also came with a big rose accessory to hold my hair up. Then there are rose pins, so I was guessing Trender was gonna brad my hair.

"Okay this is the outfit you'll be wearing as your birthday is today! So Trender will help you get ready, he's got your makeup and hair to do!!" Splendor spoke, as he pushed me into the bathroom along with the dress.

As I hopped into the shower, I decided that I'll let this play out as these two were harmless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I got my matching black and red bra and panties on as this matched the dress I blow dried my hair so I wouldn't wrack the dress. Once I got it on, I was stunned as this dress was so beautiful and stunning. But why put all this effort into it for my 17th birthday?

"Hello Miss. Bri, I'm Trender I see you are admiring your dress. Well this dress is one of a kind you know, as I designed this myself so consider yourself lucky! Now let's get your hair all ready then your makeup?" Trender spoke, which I giggled and nodded.

As I sat down Trender got to work on my hair, as he made sure I had bangs swept off to the side on my right side, then he proceeded to put my hair in a ponytail with the beautiful big rose. Once Trender did that he started to halfway brad my bangs, as he only braided the ends and put them in with the ponytail.

Then he started to brad some of the strands of hair in the ponytail and putting the red and black rose pins in.

As I looked in the mirror my dress really complimented my hair but it was like a 50/50 on that, as Trender seemed really proud of his work with the posture he was making. As he didn't have eyes or a mouth like Slender, as he turned me around he already had makeup palettes out ready to be used.

"Alrighty missy we're gonna do a full makeup look so you'll have foundation, like everything!" Trender spoke which I giggled, as him and Splendor shared the same energy for this.

"Alrighty!"

As Trender got to work, I kept hearing static and Slender's voice which seemed really soothing to me. Great... Now I know I have lost my goddamn mind!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Trender turned me around he gave me a deep red eyeshadow, with black eyeliner, with bright red lipstick, with a not even noticeable blush. Trender also made my eyebrows more bold and full.

"Wow this is incredible!" I spoke, which Trender chuckled.

"Well this was Slender's idea, he wanted you to be the most beautiful girl on the dance floor."

"Wait wait wait, this was Slender's idea? Why? I thought I was nothing but to be proxifed."

"That's where your wrong, once you see you'll never want to let go. He'll never let you go." Trender spoke lovingly, which made me confused.

As Trender helped me up, he led me to a place in guessing where all them murderers are. Once we got there, slow dance music could be heard.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the newest proxy well almost a proxy I should say, but also the birthday girl as well. Brianna Anderson-Smith!" Trender announced along with Splendor, as they moved away from each other to reveal me.

As I saw all the murderers, boys and creatures I have encountered I didn't feel comfortable but I tried to hide it. Then I heard static right beside me, which I smirked.

"Slender."

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks, you look very handsome." I spoke as I turned to face Slender, which he couldn't smile but I could feel him smile.

"Care to dance with me?"

"I'd love to."

As Slender took my tiny hand in his, he led me to the dance floor. As I got looks from everyone, I felt uncomfortable as I knew sooner or later I would be one with them. But maybe, just maybe I'll be a higher power then all of them. If my theory of Slender falling for a human is true, but Slender hates all human kind how am I different? Maybe I have a gift of some sort that makes me different, but I don't know.

As me and Slender reached the dance floor he did a swirling motion then all of a sudden I started to spin, and I felt myself grow. Which I realized I was almost at Slender's level but I was only up to his chest.

"That's better, so darling what are your thoughts about this?" Slender asked, which I looked at him and then down to my feet.

"Why me? Why my family?" I asked, Slender just simply chuckled.

"You're the one I want, isn't that obvious? You will be mine Brianna wether you want it or not, look at me darling." Slender spoke, as he put his index finger under my chin and made me look at him. Once I did, I felt the most incredible feeling ever.

Damnit Bri don't fall for him, keep it together.. You'll be fine, you'll......... Be...... Fi- I was cut off, by a kiss..

As I looked I realized Slender has kissed me, which I couldn't resist his charm so I kissed back. As our tongues intertwined, which I was surprised he even had a tongue but I didn't care. As I wrapped my arms around his neck, as Slender wrapped his arms around me protectingly.

But that moment didn't last long, as someone snapped their fingers and I became my short ass self again.