Chapter 22

As Bri was sleeping soundly she heard her door open, but she was too tired to even find out who it was. As she just stayed limp and began to go back into dreamland all of a sudden, she felt someone touch her, which she jumped back and looked up to see Masky and... The boy from the ambulance, as Bri was shocked to see this boy again as she thought it was a one time thing.

"Bri this is Toby, he's the one that was with you in the ambulance ride well the ghostly version of him anyways Slender and Ben made that possible anyways." Masky spoke, which she nodded.

"Yeah anyways I've made some breakfast for you it's only 8am but you can at least get out of this room!" Toby spoke, which Bri smiled but Masky seemed unimpressed.

"Toby she stays here until the time is right, she'll run for it once she has the chance."

"Even if she does where is she gonna go? It's nothing but forest everywhere you turn she'll get lost easily if she doesn't know her way around! Plus she'll bump into Slender's brothers, Splendor, Surrender and Trender are harmless but Offender he'll rape her." Toby spoke, which made Bri gulp but knowing her she would still try.

"Ughhh! Okay fine I'll undo her restrains get her waffles ready, you waffle freak.."

"YEEEEEAAAAAH!!!! Alrighty see ya new friend!!!!!" Toby spoke excitedly , as he ran outta there faster then Foxy.

As Masky stayed behind and undid her restraints, as he grabbed her shoulder and led her outside her room and upstairs to where everything was a lot brighter and more full of life. As they entered the kitchen/dining room Bri's nose was filled with the fresh smell of waffles with melted butter and maple syrup.

As Brianna's stomach began to growl from hunger, she didn't realize how hungry she was from not eating in 2-3 days. As Toby served her some waffles him and Masky excused themselves to talk, as Bri began to devour her waffles.

Which in about a few minutes of them still talking, Brianna finished her breakfast as she looked around Masky and Toby were in the living room chatting away.

As she looked around she realized she was right by an exit, which was the side door of this cabin. As she snuck to the door, she looked back and saw that they both left the living room and into a different room.

As Brianna quickly but oh so quietly opened the door, and got out she realized Toby was right.. There's nothing but forest, that wasn't gonna stop Bri from getting away from those creepy murderers.

As Bri began to run into the deep depths of the forest, she began to hear giggling but it wasn't sinister but knowing being in SlenderMan's forest it's bound to be sinister.

Unless it's SplendorMan Slender's second youngest brother, maybe SurrenderMan which is the third youngest brother. Maybe TrenderMan the second oldest, Brianna just hopes it's not the youngest brother...

As she kept running and running, she began to feel sleepy which she kept pushing herself forward as bows not the time to have a nap. As she could die at anytime, so she had to keep positive and move forward.

Once she reached one of the largest trees in this damn forest she decided to lay down and have a rest, as she was exhausted from all that running. As she began to breath normally, she felt something wrap around her. As she looked down she saw black tentacles wrap around her, as she looked up she saw him...

"Where do you think your going Brianna?"

"Just having a jog is all."

"Liar." Slender spoke, as the tentacles lifted Bri up. As she looked at Slender right in the face which wasn't good for her sanity, as she felt hypnotized by just staring at him.

As Slender began to walk Brianna felt sleepy, as she closed her eyes but at the same time she was fighting the feeling as Slender had put her under a trance of some sort. But Brianna knew she had to stay strong, she doesn't want to end up like the rest of her family..

"I think it's time for you to go into a dark place where no normal human has seen before Brianna." Slender spoke, which Brianna opened her eyes and looked at Slender a bit confused.

"What d-do you mea-mean?"

"I think it's time for you to lose all sanity......... All...... Hope... There's no escape from it now Brianna, you will become mine." Slender spoke darkly, as he snapped his fingers..

Brianna could feel herself go numb, as her head hanged low with force from Slender's spell. As she felt the drowsiness of sleep wash over her, like tidal waves. As she was trying to fight this feeling with all her might, as her life is on the line..

But..

She couldn't fight it off, even if she was bleeding out like a cloud of swarming angry wasps, as her eyes began to fall heavy like a rock fall. As Brianna's body started to go limp, as her whole spirit left her body..

She was in a sleep deeper than a coma..