Chapter 21

As Brianna woke up to the door to her room opening with a bang, which made her jump. As she looked at who entered her room, she saw Masky as he had his orange coat and black jeans with back and white shoes, as he had his mask on as he doesn't let Bri call him Tim anymore. As Bri looked she realized Masky brought someone along with him, as this figure had a yellow hoodie a black mask with red eyes  and a red frowning face. It wore dark blue jeans and blacked out shoes, as Bri looked at them confused Masky shoved the figure and the figure took off its mask to reveal a young man, he had curly light brown almost red hair and hazel eyes.

"Bri this is Brian aka Hoodie, we don't usually let anyone call us by our real names so don't expect Brian to let ya call him Brian its Hoodie." Masky spoke coldly, which Bri nodded, then Brian put his mask back on.

As Masky left, Hoodie didn't which didn't sit well with Brianna. As he came closer to her she scootched back as she fell off her bed, as she shut her eyes embracing herself for the impact, but she didn't feel the impact of the hard cold floor, as Bri opened her eyes she realized Hoodie caught her which she was relieved but a little uncomfortable.

As Hoodie pulled her back on the bed, he took his mask off again as he looked at Bri with a smile she could feel herself become more calm but still on edge about him.

"I can understand why Slender picked you from the start, you weren't at all apart of the human world you never fit in anyone as you always saw yourself as the misfit." Hoodie began, which Bri rolled her eyes at him.

"You couldn't fit in, in your own home in your own fucking family. But as soon as you started to grow, you didn't fit in because you are beautiful more beautiful then any other girl in the world." Hoodie smirked as he knew he was slowly getting under Bri's skin just a bit, but then complemented her.

"Even with your scars, but your scars aren't even suppose to stay they'll be gone. But if I were you Brianna, I would watch out for the youngest of Slender's brothers his name is Offenderman and he'll get ya rape ya do whatever he wants to ya, if you let him or get put under his spell." Hoodie spoke darkly, which Bri felt uneasy about Hoodie.

"I'd hate for you to get hurt like that, but if it happens its on you I warned ya." As Brian got really close to Brianna and whispered to her, which gave her chills.

As Brian pulled and looked at Brianna, he put his mask back on and left the room leaving Brianna alone in the dark again.

As Brianna heard talking and static again, which Bri knew Slender was in this cabin in the middle of butt fuck nowhere! Which was somewhere in the forest these killers call home, somewhere there's a mansion filled with killers. At least that's what her old friends said to her, but who knows it could be true because Slender is the start of all this anyways..

As Brianna tried to ease drop but to no avail as the cabin roof could only muffle the sounds more and more, maybe Slender is doing that? But who knows Slender does a lot of things, he eats children makes killers, and puts them out on missions to keep cities, towns and villages on alert.

But no one has ever seen these killers not a soul, only the ones who have sadly passed away as in being a target of the SlenderMan and his proxies..