Mirabel afton part 3

"W-why is my head hu"

Mirabel woke up in Dolores's room and saw Dolores and Michael talking.

"What happened?-"

"HOLY SHIT MIRA STOP SCARING US" (Micheal)

"Oh sorry Dolores"

"I-its alright" poor Dolores said while covering her ears.

"So what the hell happened mike? Aren't I dead??"

"Well you are dead but surprisingly you are able to feel pain even though you're dead and your enteral organs are mental parts"

"I'm not even surprised tbh, and actually how am I still alive?"

"Like I said before, your soul likely got trapped in your body or something"

Mirabel sighed and stood up carefully this time, "so doll what happened when I was out?"

"Well the whole family panicked and started shoving food down your throat but since you're dead and everything nothing happened and I made you sleep in my room to not make anyone suspect anything"

Mirabel smiled and thanked Dolores but suddenly remembered something

"Wait if you said I could feel pain why didn't I feel pain when I litteraly almost cut off my finger while cooking with mom?"

"Idk Mira your litteraly a living zombie and that's already a miracle"

"Don't ever say that word again"

Micheal covered his mouth in shock and said sorry, "by the way I need to talk about things"

Mirabel was confused but listened eagerly

"Be calm and just hold this"

Micheal gave Mirabel a mirror and was shocked

Her eye

Her skin

Why was her eye was white and a part of her cheek was turning purple

(PURPLE GUY 🧍)

Mirabel touched her cheek and frowned, even though she didn't care about many things she is still a person.

A person who is insecure about her body.

Dolores read her face and quickly re assured her, "Mira" Dolores touched Mirabel's cheek and smiled "you're still very pretty"

(YOUR BEAUTY NEVER EVER SCARED ME, MARY ON A, MARY ON A CROSSSS. Also yes I know what it means)

Mirabel smiled sadly and thanked Dolores, she sighed and looked at Micheal.

"What are we gonna do? If this goes on I'll for sure get busted"

"Well your current disguise chip isn't working properly so I need to invent a new one"

Mirabel sighed happily and asked Micheal

"How long is the micro chip gonna take?"

"About a week"

"HUH?!?"

Dolores covered her ears again and both Micheal and Mirabel apologized AGAIN.

"Ughhh ok please make it quick and while you do that I'll try to make some headphones for my poor prima"

"Headphones?"

"Oh right forgot technology doesn't exist here" Mirabel and Micheal both said at the same time

"Alright then, let's both get started"

(AGAIN IDK IF THIS CHAPTER MADE SENSE BECAUSE YO WRITER SICK FOR THE 20TH TIME THIS YEAR)

(also about the strong Mirabel, idk if I'll continue sorry I think I'll make another story about Mirabel meeting Medusa and stuff)