Mirabel afton au part 2

It was already nighttime and Mirabel was nervous because it was almost dinner time.

She just realized that she had no organs how was she going to eat? She can't just tell her family that she died and has so organs.

So she went to Micheal and she wrote it on a piece of paper not wanting Dolores to hear it.

Micheal how am I going to eat, I have no organs and I'm dead.

Micheal was about to speak but Mirabel shushed him by putting her index finger on his lips.

Micheal remembered Dolores so he wrote his answer on the paper.

(Pretend this is the notebook)
|
V

I don't know to try saying you aren't hungry every time they make you eat.

But they would notice dumbass.

End

"Why don't you just tell them?" (Micheal)

"They would freak out, and knowing them they will be very protective" (Mirabel)

"Just eat in your room" (Micheal)

"Oh yeah" (Mirabel)

"TIME FOR DINNER"(camillo)

"Stay here Micheal and can you burn the paper or just do anything" (Mirabel)

"Mk" (Micheal)

Mirabel went down and asked Abuela if she could eat In the nursery but of course, Abuela said no and told her to call her friend Micheal.

Mirabel sheepishly smiled and ran upstairs to tell Micheal the plan didn't work completely forgetting Dolores.

"Micheal what do we do?!?" Mirabel said kicking the door open.

"CAN YOU KNOCK??" (Micheal)

"Oh shut up it's not your room"(Mirabel)

"Mira this is a nursery, not your room"(Micheal)

Mirabel was kind of hurt knowing she had no door but she just let it slide.

"Just help me please"

Mirabel's tone was less energetic and Micheal was angry at what he said.

"I'm SO SORRY MIRABEL :<"

he hugged Mirabel and she accepted the apology, Mirabel was happy and she was back to her energetic self.

"Apology accepted"

"Wow not your boyfriend?"(camillo)

"Camillo I came out as a lesbian 2 years ago" (Mirabel)

(Ok so I know she isn't lesbian I just made her lesbian so that people don't ship Micheal and Mirabel 🤩)

"I'll eat your arepa's if you don't come down" (camillo)

Mirabel finally had a plan," yeah sure you can eat them were not hungry we ate earlier"

"Alright you said it, don't be mad if I ate all your food" (camillo)

Camillo rushed down to eat seconds.

Micheal and Mirabel were now talking and planning how to not let the family find out she was dead but still forgetting about Dolores.

"OH SHIT MICHEAL WE FORGOT ABOUT DOLORES!!" (Mirabel)

Both Micheal and Mirabel rushed to grab Dolores and they went to the dining table.

"May we get Dolores?"(Mirabel)

"Sure?" (Pepa)

Mirabel pulled Dolores from her seat and dragged her to the nursery.