??? Mirabel au

So this idea is from @bulmabreifz

It's was a normal Wednesday for the madrigals and nothing weird happened... Yet.

Mirabel was walking around the plaza trying to find something interesting, she came across a shady stall.

"Hey kid, want to buy some happy pills?"

(STRANGER DANGER 😰)

Mirabel looked at the man and just thought he was a random creep who gave drugs.

"If you drink one you won't feel any sadness"

Mirabel was curious she knew it was a scam but what if it wasn't a scam?

"How would I know if this so-called happy pill will not make me sad"

"Your mom can heal you, right? If you feel bad just eat her food, I'll give you two bottles for free for you to try, but remember only take one pill a day."

Mirabel took it and ran to the casita wanting to try it out, she went into the nursery and locked the door behind her.

(She a runner she a track star ✨ )

"Here goes nothing"

Mirabel took one and it tasted like candy, she looked around to only see colors and smiley faces.

"WOAH"

mirabel was laughing and smiling at the wall for 10 minutes but then Dolores knocked on her door.

"Mirabel you alright there?"

"Why wouldn't I be??"

Mirabel shouted and Dolores knew something wasn't right, she wanted to go inside but then Abuela interrupted her.

"Dolores leave mirabel alone and help the village"

Dolores went outside and she went to isabela for help.

"Isa, please help me"

Dolores explained everything and told isabela to check on mirabel.

Isabela didn't agree at first but when she heard that mirabel was laughing at a wall for at least 14 minutes she got worried.

She walked to the casita and knocked on mirabels door,"mirabel?"

There was no response and isabela wanted for a bit until kicking the door down.

"Oh hey isabela, my lovely sister" (mirabel)

"Mirabel why is your mouth bleeding?" (Isabela)

Isabela knew something was off because mirabel would always call her señorita perfect and Mirabel's mouth is bleeding.

"WOAH YOUR EYES ARE GREEN" (mirabel)

"Mira what did you eat?" (Isabela)

"Oh, I ate candies~"(mirabel)

"let me see them"(isabela)

"Hmmm~ no"

Mirabel may be high out of her mind but she still has a brain.

Mirabel took the two bottles and ran out of the room.

"Catch meee~"

Isabela was having none of it and was about to give up but then she saw the pills.

Happy pills.

She ran after mirabel and they were playing cat and mice around casita.

The drugs/happy pills effects were wearing off but mirabel took another one.

Oh no

Mirabel was now out of control and she kept running and laughing while isabela asked the family to chase her.

"Why are we chasing mirabel?" (Camillo)

"She took happy pills and now she's out of her mind" (isabela)

The family was shocked and Pepa almost tripped over.

Dolores finally caught mirabel and hugged her tightly.

"Dolly~~~" (Mirabel)

"Mirabel, give me those bottles" (dolores)

"Noooo~"(mirabel)

Dolores snatched them and threw them to Camillo but it hit their head.

"What are these?" (Camillo)

Camillo took one out and gave it to isabela.

"It has the word happy on it" (luisa)

Mirabel blacked out and fainted in Dolores's arms.

Dolores sighed and told the family everything and the family was finding the creepy man that gave mirabel drugs.

Luisa carried mirabel to the casita and was about to put her in the nursery.

"S-she can sleep in my room" (isabela)

"Awee is my older sister worried?"(luisa)

"What?!?? No I'm not" (Isabela)

"Really?"(luisa)

"ugh fine only a little.."(isabela)

Luisa was teasing isabela but suddenly mirabel woke up and she sat up straight almost falling out of Luisa's arms.

"Woah you alright sis?"(luisa)

"Eh the effect wore off already, I should've eaten more"(mirabel)

Luisa and isabela were angry but sad at Mirabel's words.

"say that one more time and ill hit you in the nose like Mariano"(isabela)

"Easy their lioness" (mirabel)

"I and your isabela will probably tie you up to keep you safe" (luisa)

"Oh come on stop being overprotective and why are we on miss isabela's bed??"(Mirabel)

"well you were asleep and isa got worried and she said she would let you sleep in her room"(luisa)

"Aweee you do care about me" (mirabel)

"Oh shut up and go back to sleep" (isabela)

"Tsundere" (Luisa & mirabel)

"Wha-"(isabela)

"both of you shut up and just go to sleep it's 8 pm"

"Sure, I'm tired so goodnight" (luisa)

Mirabel dragged isabela to a cuddle pile and they slept together.

..........

It was midnight and ?????? Was awake, ?????? Found the drawer containing happy pills.

"Sorry guys but I don't think I can live without it"

______________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING MY SHORT AND CRINGE CHAPTER😖