demon slayer x encanto

Soooo I just wanted to try merging different universes, and it's the day before Antonios gift ceremony.

Also, don't read this if you haven't watched demon slayer.

Mirabel woke up in her room and started her day singing and waking up the family but while setting up the table there was a portal on the wall Mirabel got curious and went closer but then she got sucked in.

The last thing she heard before she got sucked in was Dolores screaming her name.

Transaction.

Complete....

Mirabel woke up to see a boy carrying her she gasped and the boy also did.

"Who are you?" Mirabel asked, the boy set her down and smiled at her
"Hello I'm tanjiro kamado, nice to see you," Tanjiro said while bowing.

"Uh-uhm in mirabel madrigal nice to also see you," mirabel said confused.

"May I ask where am I?" Mirabel asked.

"Oh you're here at the butterfly mansion," tanjiro told mirabel with a wide smile.

"To be specific your in japan-"

"JAPAN?!???" Mirabel shouted in shock.

Tanjiro looked confused and asked her "where are you from and how did you just fall out from the sky?"

"Well I'm from Colombia and I was just setting up my families table for breakfast then I saw and I got sucked in"

Tanjiro looked at her confused as hell and just stared at her.

"S-so you're from another world?"

Mirabel just nodded and they got interrupted by a woman who was wearing a white jacket with cool designs.

"Tanjiro who might this be?" The lady asked tanjiro.

He looked at her and explained everything and the lady just stared at mirabel with a confused face.

"You're from Colombia?" The lady asked mirabel, mirabel just nodded and looked around her, it looked beautiful there were many butterflies and when she went near the butterflies they swarmed her.

A lot of them landed on her shoulders and head.

(Head and shoulders commercial)

The lady and tanjiro were shocked and suddenly a gold butterfly went on her nose and it suddenly glowed blinding everyone.

Everyone was shocked to see Mirabel's clothes change and she held a red katana.

(Her clothes and katana)

All the Hisharas went near mirabel inspecting her and all just gave her a confused but excited look.

They asked her a lot of questions but tanjiro and the lady explained everything.

"You're from a different world?" A lady with pink hair asked mirabel smiled and nodded and mirabel got called by a man named Kagaya.