Four

Tuesday

Searching for clothes online took us longer than I would've actually hoped for. Andrea had brought us lunch from the kitchen into the dining room where we had sat going through Bruno's MacBook Air to explore for clothes.

Bruno kept suggesting more clothes and even included a few other things for me to order like; perfume, jewelry, and decoration for the room. He even brought me a new big camera which I begged him to not buy. They had already given me so much and there was no way that I'd ever be able to financially able to pay it back.

As soon as we finished he refused to show me the final cost when I asked if I could see it. He didn't even seem that bothered at the number of clothes and everything else was, he simply brought his black card out and started confirming the payment. My eyes widened as I saw the card be accepted immediately.

Holy shit.

By the time we were finished Ralph had entered the dining room. I stared at him as he glared at me, he turned his attention to his brother, "Where's Arlo?"

Bruno stared at Ralph, sighing, "Nice to see you too."

"Shut up. Where's Arlo?"

"He's out."

"Fuck. Gio too?" Ralph swore, pulling his phone out of his black trouser bottoms. He seemed to be typing to someone.

I noticed that he wore a white button-down shirt but had left the top couple of buttons, he was dressed smarter and more professionally unlike Bruno who was just in a white T-shirt and blue shorts. However, what made them both look rich was the fancy watch on both of their wrists, and Ralph's fingers being covered in big chunky silver rings. Bruno wearing a long single silver chain that drooped down just below his neck.

They were both so similar in so many ways. They had the same curly brown hair, only Bruno's was much longer than Ralph's and his hair was also tied up in a bun. Ralph also had a small scar on his left eyebrow and another small scar on his top lip.

"Yep. And Maximus. Why? What do you need?" Bruno asked, closing the laptop and standing up.

"Not around her." That was all he said. He didn't even look up from his phone.

I bit my lip, standing up slightly doing a big yawn, "I'm going to my room for a nap." I don't think I like Ralph.

Ralph moved out of the way, as I speeded past him and quickly made my way up the stairs and into my room.

Unknown to my knowledge, Ralph had closed the door to the dining room and stood there, placing his phone back into his trouser bottoms. He glared at his brother.

"Why the fuck are we spoiling her? She's weak." Bruno squinted his eyes at his brother.

"Her mother just died." Bruno spat out, disgusted by his brother's behavior.

"Yeah, so?" Ralph questioned, taking a cigarette from his other pocket and then pulling a lighter out, he carefully lit the cigarette, and sparks emitted from the lighter that he slipped into his pocket again.

"Ralph, don't start again."

Ralph knew he meant more than just his smoking habit.

"I can't believe you all don't agree with me on this." He rubbed his face, pointing out the door with his cigarette, "We don't even know who she is." He took a puff, smoke exhaling out of his mouth.

"She's our sister." Bruno tried to reason, pulling the cigarette from his brother's hand and then taking a puff.

Ralph rolled his eyes, "She's not a Fiore." He reached to grab the cigarette off of Bruno, only for Bruno to pull it away, snuffing it out with one of the ashtrays on the table.