chapter four!

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER FOUR 'ˎ˗Three Musketeers

Three Musketeers

Dappled sun shone through the trees, creating mysterious shadows behind

Dappled sun shone through the trees, creating mysterious shadows behind. She rolled down the car window feeling the wind hit her face, seeing the sunlight behind the old and most likely damaged trees.

As Mr Stilinksi drove down the streets dropping Evelyn off to reunite with her family she stares out the window with a smile on her face, her smile faded as she could sense someone glaring at her moving her eyes over to the vehicle rear-view mirror seeing the boys eyes in the view mirror studying her as she continued to stare at him blankly, he did not continue staring at her he looked away.

Was Evelyn confused on what just happened? Maybe, she didn't think much of it. She looks down on her hands scratching her palm, people say when two lock eyes together means it's a feeling of a strong romantic connection. But Evelyn did not know how she felt, she did not even know him she only knew his name but the feeling she got when she looked at the view mirror glaring at those deep, brown eyes who was glaring back at her, her heart dropped with her stomach churning. Was is love? Maybe.

The car stopped at it's place, the Sheriff got out of his car along with Evelyn shutting the car door behind her as her eyes went towards the house, footsteps coming next to her "you ready?"
She glanced the Sheriff who was standing next to her , nodding her head. She could feel her blood heating up with nerve's with her hands shaking, half of her was scared and the other half, she was thrilled.

Standing behind the door frame, Mr Stilinksi knocked on the wooden door , she sighs nervously looking at the Sheriff as he held her arm seeing Evelyn's father coming up to the door. As he opened the door not saying word, the girl looked at her father with a frozen face, words could not explain how she was feeling. She could not think straight, her father couldn't recognise the girl and just thought that the Sheriff is bothering him again.

"Mr. Tate." The Sheriff glared at him as Evelyn's eyes became teary, he studied the girl deeply realising that it is his daughter.

"Evelyn?" He said in a cracky voice with his eyes slowly watering, she nodded with happiness breathing heavy in shock as she glanced at him; her father still knew who she was. He grabbed her into a hug as both were sobbing in each overs arms holding his daughter tight as tears fall on the ground. Not wanting to let go Evelyn sees a young person in the hallway, letting go of her father slowly as she walks towards the girl.