chapter three!

˗ˏˋCHAPTER THREE 'ˎ˗Trust

Trust

˗ˏˋCHAPTER THREE 'ˎ˗Trust

t

Evening sky had turned to molten brass, barely visible in the fading light. Thick clouds blotted out up in the sky as the weather was dull and dust motes drifted across the leaves. You could hear the jeep brakes and screeching through the floor, the pack was ready. Ready to find Evelyn, this was the day Evelyn will reunite with her sister and father.

The pack got out of their cars, standing in a circle gazing at each over in horror that Evelyn Tate might kill them with her power. Yes she might have killed people in the past however she is not scared to use her powers again.

"Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?" Lydia spoke out speaking to the group since no one spoke.
"We're trying to help Evelyn." Scott replied.
Issac with crossed arms over his chest "Actually we're trying to keep her not killing us, who's actually a witch. Who knows how to kill." The alpha closed his eyes as he listened to the truth.

"And again with the not helping-"

"Guys, do you see that?" Allison glanced around as she could see red electrical aura around, the pack studded the forest seeing what Allison is seeing, having panic looks on their faces knowing it was the scarlet witch.

The alpha didn't think twice and placed his helmet on, driving away from the group. Stiles yelling for him to wait not wanting him to get hurt, you could hear the motorcycle vrooming through the rusty leaves, trying to go fast as he could. Not thinking about anything the boy's hand slipped making him fall on his stomach, mud and leaves bashed together as the Alpha did not give up, he stood up from his place and ran swiftly after the girl ignoring the pain he was in.

He could see the girl running and panting, trying to catch her breath while moving, She was shooting red blasts out of her hand palm making the trees behind her fall on the deep ground. The boy widened his eyes, he couldn't believe what he was seeing, a witch in Beacon Hills? He did not want to waste time just running and staring at the girl cutting trees with her magic, the alpha knew the wood's pretty well since he is a werewolf and probably explored it.