chapter two!

˗ˏˋCHAPTER TWO 'ˎ˗Red Glowing eyes

˗ˏˋCHAPTER TWO 'ˎ˗
Red Glowing eyes

Evelyn Tate was alive, and the pack couldn't believe it, more Scott since he physically saw her

Evelyn Tate was alive, and the pack couldn't believe it, more Scott since he physically saw her. After the Alpha saw the girl, him and Stiles found a random pillow laying around inside of a den, it was probably Evelyn's den. What was more confusing to the Alpha was why she had red glowing eyes like him, he thought to him self is she an Alpha? He wanted to figure out what supernatural creature she was, along with the pack wanting to find her but they had to go through school first, the torture of sitting in a classroom for an hour half asleep but you know what they say "education is important."

Scott, Stiles and Allison standing in the corner of the classroom figuring out directions to find Evelyn while the sun is shining through the open lade window.
"Here's where we found the den"
"It's right in the middle of the hiking tree."

Allison holding her tablet, with a map app open on the device. She gave a glance on the map where Stiles was showing her where the den was, she looks up at Scott distressed.

"Are you sure you saw her?"
The teen nods at the girl, and right before she could speak the school bell rang loud and clear, Allison placed her tablet inside of her bag, glancing at Stiles "I got to go, but send me the pinned locations."

As Stiles sat down in his seat still not able to control himself since that night they "died"  he sees Scott talking to the new girl, Stiles knew his friend liked her. Girls at school would not look at Stiles, Scott was the one they would look at. The boy had a massive crush on Lydia Martin as known as strawberry blonde since third grade and when she completely rejected him at prom, it broke him. It broke his heart like broken glass shattering, but over time he got over it; he knew there's no point trying when the girl ignores him most of the times. It wasn't that Stiles was jealous, he was happy that his friend is happy. But sometimes he felt desolated and barren.

"Everyone, let's get started." Mr Yukimura said to the class "we were just talking about interment camps and prisoner's of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail...who would like to come up and read for us?"