Sanjana was a little curious, "Hey, are you looking for books that someone else has used?"

She thought that Monami had delayed for half a semester before coming to school, mostly because he bought old books sold by graduates outside the school.

Hearing this, Monami shook his head and turned the name in the lower right corner of the second page to her, "Nahi, yeh meri hi book hain."

The two chatted softly, and the class teacher on the podium clapped his hands, "Okay, so sabhi apni textbooks open Karo aur jo chapter kl padha tha unke questions k answer find out kro and after that I'll see how much was correct of yours."

Sanjana carefully found that Monami had no pen, and she rummaged through her drawer, remembering that she had lost a pen before, and now there was no excess.
P
"Did you bring a pen?" If not, I'll lend you one. Sanjana has quickly entered a state of "taking care of people".

Monami nodded at her, "hmm.. hain mere pass me pen." It's just that the school bag is there.

She looked back, and Karan was sitting in the penultimate row.

She also didn't understand why Karan put the book in the drawer, but forgot to give her the bag with her.

"Oww—" Sid felt his back poked a little, turned his head, and when he saw it, Karan handed out a black and a blue pen.

"Yeh Monami ko dena" He said.

Sid did not know, so Karan repeated again, "Hand the pen to Monami."

Sid reluctantly handed the two pens to Monami, who was obliquely above the front row.

Monami was responded with thanks.

She herself didn't think there was anything wrong with this, but the students sitting in the back rows didn't think so.

Just now they watched with their own eyes as Karan took a few books and put them on the empty seat. At first, they thought that Karan would do this as a class monitor, but now it seems that things are not! Simple! At all!

But now it's the class teacher's class, and they have to hold back if they have doubts!

"Ding--"

It was hard to wait until the bell rang at the end of class, and the class teacher was still dragging the class, occupying a break for three or four minutes.

The class teacher sorted out the books and materials, and said in a loud voice: "Okay, class... This period is over. Karan sabki home work book collect kar lena aur office me rkh dena meri.. and everyone copied the text twice and handed it to me before the class tomorrow."

Until the figure of the class teacher disappeared at the front door, the classmates stood up unevenly.

Some people went to the toilet together, some people collapsed in their positions, and some people intentionally or unintentionally squeezed into the back row to see Monami's appearance.

"Hey, Monami, tumne mask kyon pehna hain?"

It is also strange to say that hats and masks are not allowed to wear in the classroom, and the teacher personally brought Monami over without saying anything.

With so many eyes falling on her body, Monami's heart suddenly beat faster, remembering the scene when she was treated as a monster, and she was a little nervous.

"Boom—"

There was a small movement in her ears, and it turned out to be Karan carrying her white school bag and placing it on the table.