Unstoppable Hatred

Začít od začátku

After all these years, he can finally get the news out of her.

"Where is she!? Tell me!!"

All the jounins, chuunins + Sakura Haruno are present. There's also the Jounin commander and Ibiki Morino too.

And lastly, Sasuke's mentor, the mysterious Kuro.

Kurota Takeshi and Kakashi Hatake were the only ones who are absent at the moment.

Even though there was another guy who sat on the couch.

A spiky white-haired man with the Kanji of "Oil" On his unique headband, Jiraiya The Toad Sage.

"Looks like that is everyone huh?" The old man muttered lowly under his breath.

The other Jounins were about to greet the man, but Sasuke can't help but rush the Hokage to give him information.

"What are we waiting for??? Hurry up and tell me!" (Sasuke)

"Calm down... I will now show you a recording I received from the fire daimyo. He said it was a recording from 5 years ago." (Minato)

Two chuunins brought up the old-style television to his desk and Minato shoved in the recording tape.

Not a second later, two individuals appear to what looks like having a discussion at a round table.

One of them is the fire daimyo himself.

The other, was a woman in her twenties, looking beautiful as if the goddess had descended.

"Beautiful..." That word escaped Sakura's mouth as they watch the recording.

Blue-ish silver hair and golden eyes, a flawless complexion that will captivate anyone who sighted her.

Beautiful? That may be so, but to Sasuke, "that" Is not beautiful.

"That's her... That's her!" Sasuke gritted his teeth as he exclaimed those words.

"This is the incident that took place 5 years ago... The video shows a secret meeting between the leaders of two factions." (Minato)

"One of them is the current fire daimyo himself. The other one is the leader of an organization called the Root. Her name is 'Rimuru' as they stated it..."

"This video was recorded secretly by the Daimyo's subordinates as an extra precaution."

"Kakashi found out that it was being kept top secret by the Fire Daimyo."

Minato explained thus.

"Where is Kakashi-sensei?" Sasuke asked.

"He had a different mission to attend to. It was actually Kurota-kun and Jiraiya-sensei who obtained this recording..." (Minato)

"But other than that... Listen to this." Minato then told him to listen to the conversation within the video.

[Hmph, you better not go back to your words.]

The current fire Daimyo has a fickle and indecisive nature and is easily swayed in his decisions through biases as well as external influences.

And it seems like the sliver-haired woman in black has him on top of her palm all this time.