Oh my god your in school! (She started to tear up.) I'm so proud of you! Following all your dreams!
I'm sorry go head.

It's okay! Yeah i had got into UB actually.(I smiled.) but yeah I had came up here for orientation and I was staying at this one motel and I guess he was doing some business there or something and he seen me and introduced his self to me. We kinda like hit it off right than and there. I was pregnant and he offered to feed me. From there we sorta just became friends.

Wait he's not Prince i mean Ja'Kari father? I thought he was named after him.

He is....I was already 3 pregnant when I met Ja'Kari. We just grew close to each other and he was like my best friend. He was at almost every doctors appointment. He was there for the birth of him he bought him all his clothes and diapers and wipes and shoes literally everything. He was there for him almost every night feeding him changing him staying up with him. But feelings began to actually show they true colors once Ja'Kari father tried to be in his life a lil bit but than other things happened and eventually we decided to stop playing games with each other and get into a relationship. Than we broke up for a little bit. I moved here to New York for school and we got back together next thing you know we getting married and have another baby on the way.

Wowwww! That's a lot I'm sorry, you was going through so much on your own.

It's okay it made me who I am today. And my husband loves every single thing about me I don't regret any of it because he protects me from all of it anything in my past he don't play about me or our kids.

As he fuckin should! I love that so much for you.

Where did y'all get married I know y'all had a huge ceremony.

Actually nope it was very small and it was just our kids a few of our closest friends. I had took him to Paris for his birthday. Little did I know he had been wanting to propose to me and it was like soon as we landed he made plans to go to breakfast before anything and just as the sun was rising he proposed to me on the Eiffel Tower. I thought l was the luckiest girl in the world it felt like a fairy tail and I didn't wanna wait to marry him. I told him I didn't wait long and I didn't! He thought I was playing at first but than he looked at me for a few seconds than he gave me this smile. And I could tell that it was a smile that radiated my happiness within hours he had everybody flown out and everything was set up for a surprise wedding. It was so beautiful and I cried happy tears because I know for the rest of my life I will have my person! A love that's like no other! A protector and provider! A man!

Wow that's beautiful! I'm so happy for you baby girl! I'm sorry that life took a bad turn throughout some years but you deserve everything great that's coming to you.

I felt like my mom was really apologetic and sincere about everything she was saying. It made me smile at how she was. She wiped her tears trying not to mess her make up, up. I smiled and touched her hand. "I know this a silly question but do the kids need anything is there anything I can do for them and help out?"

We'll they do need a grandma! I smiled and she started breaking down crying. "I'd love for you to be in the kids life." I smiled getting up to hug her.

What I walk back into? Monster asked smiling.

Nothing just a bunch of love going around! I said with a smile. Our waitress came back over to take our orders and I sat next to my mom. She was so happy. This is the lady I remembered not that horrifying drug addict.

So where's Ja'Kari real dad?

In jail! I said lightly.

Oh I won't even ask than! I'm just glad he has a bonus dad like you Ja'Kari.

I'm not his bonus dad I am his dad! His sperm donor is just that! Monster said annoyed a bit. He hated being called "bonus anything" because it was a bit disrespectful and I agreed.

Well I commend you both for being beautiful parents to those beautiful babies. And if you like I can move here to be closer to you guys. So I can help with them.

Actually we have a live in nanny 2 butlers and 3 maids! But your more than always welcomed to come spend time.

Oh wow! I have no problem I can come up at least once a month spend a couple days.

That'll be perfect!

We got our food and ate. My mom told so many stories about me as a child monster was eating them up. But I was so embarrassed. I was happy to see her this way. It was like she was so excited that she remembered everything. She knew stuff that I didn't think she would of ever remembered. But than they came to a stop because that's when she got on drugs and couldn't tell you a single thing else about me. That's when I cut the story time off and we began to say our goodbyes. I was ready to get back home to my kids plus Shalease was coming over for her weekly 2 hours with Austin. I was proud of her she was starting to grow as a mom, as a person! She had a lot of growing up to do but nobody's perfect that's why I'm taking my time with her as well as my mom!