Chapter 51

Well you are all set Ms. Dae! Alicia smiled handing me my keys as I signed my very last piece of paper to my house!

Thank you so much! I smiled hard hugging her.

And this is for you! She said handing me a bag from Tiffany's!

Thank you! I laughed. "Come on bud let's see our new home!" I smiled at my son as we walked to the door. I was so nervous. I never in my life imagined being here today! Or having any of this. I took my son hand with mine over his and put the key into the door to unlock our doors. The door opened and we both looked at each other in amazement. I stepped into the house slowly and was shocked at how beautiful it was! I wiped my tears cause I wanted to cry.!

I had marble floors and staircase that was on each side leading upstairs with a balcony, a chandelier that was so beautiful. My first living room to the right was all white. White floors, white couches, white lamps, everything was white and so beautiful. It also had a white piano in there. To the left was my second livingroom. It was huge. I walked down the three stairs and it was a huge entertainment center against the wall. The tv damn near took up the whole entire wall with built in speakers. My end tables and coffee table was made from fish tanks. I had a beautiful gray couch in here to. It was a sectional couch that reclined and had charging ports in it. Behind it by the walls stood some beautiful plants. Behind the staircase lead the first half bathroom than went into the huge kitchen. My sink was on the middle island. The stove was inside the counter tops, and the fridges was installed into the wall. It was one of those Samsung fridges the new ones where it was touch screen and you can write on it, check the weather, watch tv, and see what's inside the fridge before opening it. And she went grocery shopping and organized all the food, fruits, veggies, drinks, and so much more. I had a beautiful table set made of marble that matched the counters and floors. The double doors opened leasing to the backyard pool and basketball court than guest house.

Everything was so beautiful and just like the pictures she sent me. My room was amazing. Ja'Kari room was amazing!

The small amount of things that I did bring here to New York with us the movers moved in and unpacked.

I felt so complete and at peace! I layed Ja'Kari in his crib and read to him until he fell asleep. I can't believe I was able to give my son every single thing I never had. I grabbed my laptop to start looking for a nanny. I know I wanted a on call nanny for certain things. I definitely wanted a chef and a live in maid. I had so much to do. While he slept I was gonna get on everything I needed to.