Chapter 26

GoodMorning my stinky but! I smiled looking at my son. His eyes was wide opened looking at me. I could see the love all in his tiny eyes. I cuddled his little body laying him on my chest for skin contact and his arms widen like he was hugging me. I love this little beanie with every bone In My body.

I took him to the bathroom where the water ran into the bath for us. I got in slowly than layed him on my legs as the water touched him. He sucked on his fingers and kicked his little feet. I slowly washed his hair than him. He was just like his mommy a water baby! I loved the water as a kid. My mom called me mermi short for mermaid. She swore up and down I was gonna grow gills and a tail. I didn't care long as I could be in the water. I spent more time wet than I ever did dry.

We got out the tub and I wrapped him in his blanket but that wasn't before I got peed on. I knew it was gonna happen at least once. I cleaned myself off and put a diaper on him and layed him in the middle of the bed.

I pulled out a simple Nike onesie and got him dress. I propped the bottle into his mouth and he ate a bit while I got dress and did something to my hair. I actually did my make up today to cause he's had me so tired that I had huge bags under my eyes.

I got dressed in some cute light blue jeans and a white and black Nike pull over hoodie. I put on my black crocs to complete my outfit. Crocs was my favorite shoes. If you ain't crockin you ain't rockin! They was so comfortable and easy to take on and off. These was my go to's.

I picked my baby up and we went downstairs. Eyonna was coming right down behind me. "GoodMorning" I smiled laying my baby in his swing.

GoodMorning love! She layed her baby on the couch and he was so cute! The door bell rang and she went to go answer it. I went in the kitchen to start to get Ja'Kari things ready to go. I had to hurry up and drop him off so I won't be late for school. I thank Mrs Jackson so much for stepping up and helping me with my baby while Micah is where ever Micah is. You know I really do pray that he is okay and he heals from his troubles. He lost his dad and had two babies all within the same year. Some times things can be a lot on a person. But that's why you work through them not disappear.

All his stuff is in there! Eyonna said to her baby daddy as he walked through the door. He was fine as hell.! He stood at least 6'3, 230 pounds, dark skin with chocolate eyes, he was built like really solid and muscular. His hair was cut to perfection and waves would make you sea sick. He dressed in a simple gray Polo sweat suit and some Nike ones he couldn't of been from around these parts dressed like that. Where the hell she find his ass at. He even had his print showing I see why she was head over heels for her sneaky link.

Ight! Here go some money, enjoy ya self this weekend! He said smiling showing his perfect white teeth.

What's this? She asked with laughter.

Nothing major spend it on yoself! Have fun baby girl! He said picking up there son car seat and heading to the door. She counted it quick as she walked behind them. "Have a good day at school beautiful!" He smiled turning back to her and kissing her neck and lips. He loveeeeeeeeed him some Eyonna and they should of been more than sneaky links!

Oweeee okay! I said smiling and laughing putting my baby into his car seat.

Shut up! She laughed embarrassed.

He wanna be yo man!

No he don't!

Girl please! That man has a girlfriend or two with his Hoe ass.

Yeah but do you see the way he looks at you? He wanna be yo man! Ain't nobody gonna give anybody a stack and a kiss! That's relationship type shit!

Whatever! And take yo own advice cause Monster be giving you kisses and showing affection and you be leaving my mans out to dry! She said laughing.

Monster will have me in jail behind him. I have a son to raise and I don't need to be out here acting crazy over a man! He already has baby mama drama issues and clearly about to have another baby.

What if she lying though?

Monster phone is his world he damn near would of found away to sneak that phone into jail with him if he could. But instead she has it and she's bold enough to answer it.! I'm sure she really is pregnant than. And I'm not fighting over no dick! He fucked me but been fuckin on someone else raw at that and got her pregnant yeah no I'm good!

Yeah you have a point.....still think that hoe lying though! She said making me laugh as I got to the door to leave out and she was right behind me.

See you later babe! I waved bye to her and got us into my car. I buckled my baby in nice and tight before getting into the drivers seat.

I pulled up to the Jackson's house and I was in such awe every time. Their house was so beautiful. Mrs Jackson opened the door greeting us with huge smiles. She was so excited to see my baby. I carried the bag into the house and sat it on the stairs. I hugged them both bye and ran out the door before speeding to school. I swear I was just making it almost everyday.