Chapter 38

Eeen! Eeeen! Austin cute little voice sang as he stood on his toes trying to climb out his bed. I picked him up and sat him on the floor and he couldn't stop laughing. I placed Ja'Kari in his swing and sat on the floor with Austin.

Hi stink butt! I laughed and giggled tickling him. He was so sweet and precious. I can't wait for Ja'Kari to start growing.

Arm! He smiled pointing to my sling. He leaned in and kissed it repeatedly. My heart melted. I wrapped my other arm around him and showered his little face full of kisses while he smiled and laughed.

He crawled away licking his sippy cup up and sitting on his potty. Potty training was so hard but my boy was getting a hang of it. He popped and peed in it twice. I don't understand how his mama didn't try with him.

Austin.! I called out and he looked at me and ran to me hugging my neck. "These are big boy draws okay! No poop or pee in these! You are a big boy now! You sit on the potty okay!" "You see the potty!" I explained as best As I could. I put his tshirt on and some pajama pants. And he ran and sat in his chair.

I changed Ja'Kari while he was still sleeping. My boy was knocked out from a milk coma. I laid him back in the crib and took Austin downstairs for lunch. I sat him in his chair than grabbed his plate off the counter. Mr. Brown prepared him turkey sandwhiches on wheat bread cut up into squares with bananas and blueberries puréed into a small smoothie and some pretzels. I turned on the tv and washed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

I grabbed the hair care stuff I had brought down earlier to do his hair. I took my spray bottled filled with water, leave in conditioner and black castor oil and sprayed it all over his beautiful curly hair. I strangled it nicely. At first he was crying and reaching back pulling away from me but he got distracted by the tv again.

I was gone try my best to braid his beautiful long hair. I put it in a few pop smoke braids and he was looking so handsome. I grabbed the clippers and gave him a little line up. I could tell his mama never did anything to his head besides put it in a puff ball. I hated that bad! He was falling asleep so I cleaned his tray than him and carried him back upstairs. I made him pee on the potty and before I knew it he was laying there knocked out in his bed. I checked on my baby and gave both my boys a kiss.

I was tired my damn self. I went into Monsters bedroom and bathroom and ran a nice hot bath. I was dying to take another bath since the first one.

Hi beautiful! Monster said coming into the bathroom. He had blood on his shirt and mud on his boots.

Heyy! I smiled shyly as I played with the hot water. He must of caught me looking at him cause he went into the laundry room and took his stuff off putting it in a bag.

Can I join you? He asked walking over to me with a smile. I nodded my head and he dropped his draws before getting into the tub. He sat down pulling me towards him. "How's your day?"

It's okay! I did Austin's hair and we started potty training.

What? He questioned taken back from what I said.

Whattt?!

Shalease was to lazy to start potty training with him and he never let her touch his hair. I'm just flabbergasted that you did both.

Austin's a fun little boy with the right show on tv he pays attention he's a toddler ya know so he's like still requires a bunch of attention and patients.

I think you just unlocked a new part to my heart.
My son means everything to me more than you'll ever know and he's gonna need a motherly figure in his life.

That's my boy! As long as I'm around he'll have a motherly figure as long as you allow me. I won't be over stepping any boundaries. I don't want Shalease to think I'm taking her place or anything but it's definitely important that you get full custody of him.

That's already in motion! My lawyers on that. It was just something about how you woke up and the look in your eye of how puzzled you was when you stepped into her house.

I'm telling you, it was like it was so real and I could feel it and he was just seconds from falling into that pool. She was going to harm him or something serious.

That's why she won't be seeing him again unless it's supervised visits but knowing her she ain't gone give a fuck or try to see him.

Well at least he has a great dad, and that's all that matters.

He has a great step mom to once you become my wife!

I believe you! I leaned in and kissed his lips. I could feel him getting hard under me. He picked me up and laid me on the heated floor as he kissed between my legs. I been wanting sex with Monster since the last time we ever had sex. He was pleasing me in every single way possible. I couldn't stop cuming. The way he kissed my neck as he stroked in and out of me.

We had sex all over the bathroom and it was amazing. The babies was crying just as we both finished climaxing together. I quickly washed up while he attended to the boys.

This was something I definitely could get use to!