Chapter 60

I didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning only cause I felt sick. I was nauseous as hell and my head was hurting so bad. My body was aching and I felt dizzy. I didn't know what was wrong with me.

Ight, uhun, okay! I'ght I'm leaving out now! Monster said as he was on the phone coming into the room. He went into his closet and grabbed a couple bags.  "You still in bed?" He asked as he hung up sitting his phone on the fire place.

Yeah I don't feel good!

What's wrong?

Where you going?

Well I was about to go close this deal in Morocco for 20 Billion! What's wrong?

I just don't feel good.

Let me cancel this trip.

No bae don't I'll be okay I'm just tired honestly.

You sure?

Yes, I don't want you to miss out on a big deal like that. I'll be fine baby.

Look Kaesean is downstairs so he's here if you feel like you need protection. All the security is at they post. Quis is downstairs he is your personal security guard and Personal do as I say!

Do as I say? I laughed.

Yeah he gone do whatever it is you say! I'll be back in less than 36 hours. If you need me for any reason any sooner than that just call me. I don't care what time or day it is just call me!

Okay baby!

I'm gonna tell Yonna to watch the kids and shit just relax and get some rest. Ima have Nyera bring you up chicken soup and tea. I'll be back soon okay!

Okay! I smiled shyly. He leaned in and kissed me than my forehead.

Your hot! You got a temp. Ima have her bring her bring you some meds up to.

Thank you baby! I smiled pulling the covers back over me. He got up and grabbed his bag. Wait did that nigga just say he was closing in on a 20 Billion dollar deal over in Morocco! Once again who the hell was I really in love with! I know Monster was a hood street nigga and he always made everything about me and so little about him. I just didn't know he was moving like this.

I grabbed my phone to see it was 2pm. I turned my brightness down and sat it back on the night stand. I stretched out into the middle of the bed and snuggled up to Monsters pillows. They smelt just like him. I loved his scent. He was so masculine and his cologne could have anybody out they panties. That's that expensive shit.

____________
I woke up to my phone ringing. It was 1am. I can't believe I slept this long. I answered the FaceTime and it was Monster.

How you feeling? He asked.

I'm okay! You just woke me up.

Ma bad baby go back to sleep call me when you wake up.

It's okay, how's your flight?

Long as hell we almost there though. You take some meds and eat?

No I literally been sleep since you walked out the door. I gotta get up and change my shirt. Milk leaked through.

He started laughing. "Damn you sick, sick!"

Damn near. I sat up and took my shirt off  covering my nipples with it. I was gone have to pump because they was so heavy. I noticed a tray of food and some tea in my night stand. It was so cold by now. I got up putting another shirt on and taking it downstairs.

What you bouta eat? He asked as I sat my phone on the counter.

Ima warm the soup up. I was knocked out I didn't hear anybody come in or out the room.

Take some meds to while you up. I told Quis to go get you TheraFlu it should be in the kitchen.

Yeah it's some right here. I said grabbing the box from the counter. I pulled my soup from the microwave and poured some fresh hot water into my mug to make me some tea. I sat at the counter talking to Monster while I ate my food. He wanted to make sure I was okay and kept expressing how bad he was feeling cause he wasn't here to help take care of me. It made me smile to actually know that he cared and wanted to be with me.

After I ate I went to go pump and empty my breast. I stored the milk in Ja'Karis fridge. My baby was sleeping so peacefully. I checked on Austin and he was snoring. My bae must of been tired. Monster waited until I was back in bed and yawning before hanging up the phone. I didn't waist no time going back to sleep.