Chapter 31

Jihyo's POV

It was the end of the year and now the graduation of the senior classes, with that new students will be coming next year and more memories will be made.

Every class was present, including the ones that weren't to graduate yet.

Everyone looked absolutely beautiful in what they wore tonight. Even Jeongyeon decided to wear a suit.

I did have to say that it was somewhat upsetting that some of my favorite students were leaving and moving on with their life.

But it also made me happy, because I now knew that they'd probably do good in life.

My eyes wandered around before I saw my class standing somewhere in the middle of the room, surrounding Chaeyoung and Mina.

About Chaeyoung- I was glad to tell her that she passed this year and will be moving on to a higher grade.

There would also be a high chance of her joining a class with Mina, but I decided to keep that a secret for now.

The two of them finally made their relationship known 4 months ago, which was received well by the school.

Of course I didn't care who either of them dated, but I'm glad they found each other.

After minutes of waiting, the graduation finally started and with that classes were called up and teachers held a speech.

There were a total of 4 classes that were graduating.

One of which was my class from 2 years ago.

That was the class of Nayeon.

And I was so proud to see them all graduating and continuing whatever they wanted- knowing how much they studied for this moment.

It took 20 minutes for every teacher to hold their speech and for every student to get their certificate.

Then the party started- drinks were given to everyone and the music finally began playing.

People were dancing on the middle of the floor whilst I stood by the side, watching everyone.

A hand came onto my shoulder and I turned my head around.

"That all went quick, didn't it?" Jeongyeon grinned and stood beside me, looking at the people who were dancing infront of her whilst taking a sip of her drink.

It indeed all went by so quick- quicker than the last few years.

Perhaps it was because I got a new student or became happier, but either way I didn't mind it.

I didn't mind how I was opening a new chapter in my life with people I cared about.

"Very quick." I responded to the blonde and looked ahead, watching people dance together.

Something I couldn't get tired of.

"Before you know it we'll be married and retired." She sighed and tilted her head to the side, thinking about the future that might come.