Chapter 20

Chaeyoung's POV

It was the school day after Mina and I saw Ms Im and Ms Park together in the same cafe we were in.

And I felt worried about them seeing us, well at least Ms Park, I didn't know if Ms Im saw us.

But why should I be worried?

There was absolutely no way Ms Park would tell the school about our date, and even if she did- would it really matter?

Mina had broken up with Dahyun, and even though that wasn't yet known in the school halls, that meant that Mina was now free for other people- for me.

But honestly though, I could barely keep my mouth shut as I sat in the classes before the first break.

I had math class in second hour, and the nervous look my teacher occasionally gave me told me a lot. It made me want to ask her how it went and what was up between the two.

I'd probably get in trouble though, if I were to do that.

So I better keep it all to myself for now.

...

Yeah okay, perhaps I did make it a little obvious that I had something to spill.

"GIRLS!" I yelled as I ran through the halls towards the cafeteria.

It literally felt as if I was running 100 km/h.

I couldn't wait to see their reactions when I tell them this, especially from Sana. She'd go crazy if she knew that there were 2 teachers who were dating each other, happening to be 2 females.

Hopefully she won't steal one of them away and keep her to herself.

I saw Momo walking to our table, "Momo!" I exclaimed and she turned around.

"Chaeyoung, calm down!" Momo said as I was sprinting towards her- the excitement getting the best of me.

"Hey, slow down!!" She yelled because I ran directly at her, showing no sign of stopping.

This girl was so fun to mess around with.

"FUCK!" Momo screamed out and began to run too, towards where Sana and Mina stood at our table.

And my Lord was she fast.

Students that stood in the way quickly moved to the side as we came sprinting down the lane.

"Sana!" The Japanese cried out as she thought she was going to be murdered.

The brunette turned around and looked at her best friend who seemingly was running for her life, "What's going on here?!"

She looked behind Momo and saw me, going berserk apparently because she looked at me with wide eyes soon enough.

"RUN!" Sana yelled at Momo and looked over at Mina, who was so confused by it all.

"What the fuck?" I saw her mouth the words and it almost made me laugh.

Momo looked over her shoulder at me, terrified as Hell.