Chapter 22

Jihyo's POV

It was the last hour of the day and today was the day that we all told our own students that TDoong Plays will be starting in 2 weeks- but that was nothing new to the students here, except for Chaeyoung.

But surprisingly she already knew quite a bit about what was going on, was what she told me.

Mina apparently told her a lot about the school event.

Which I was glad about because it meant less work for me- not that I'd mind explaining it to Chaeyoung but it took up time that I could use for different things.

I decided to not stay home today, because I felt completely fine this morning and actually was excited to go to work for once- I hadn't been that excited in years.

"We're definitely going to win this year! Especially with our students and Ms Park, I have no doubt in it."  Yuna exclaimed with excitement as I finished talking to them.

I thought differently about it for some reason, but she might be right. The class was quite agile.

But Yuna always looked positively at everything that happened around her.

"Heck yeah! I trained all year for this." Joyeon, who sat next to Chaeyoung, smiled confidently before looking over at her. "I bet you're going to be great too. I saw how well you play in PE."

That made her have more hope in winning since she told us from the beginning that she didn't care.

"Yeah! Chaeyoung will probably knock down Ms Yoo's class, they won last year and it was so close between the two finalists. No doubt Son will finish them all." Another one said with enthusiasm.

Her cheeks started to flare up as the rush of excitement got into her, "I'll try my best." Is what she told us.

The confidence of my class made me grow more confident too, "Alright, but even if we don't win- that's okay. Just have fun and make sure to drink enough because it'll be very hot."

The kids hummed in agreement and continued their talk as I went back to finish my last papers.

I was going home early today and I was so happy about it. I was planning to take a bath and then watch a movie, but I'd probably fall asleep halfway.

Time went faster than I thought because before I knew it the bell went off, but the students stayed put until I told them they could go home.

All their eyes were on me, anticipating my words.

"Alright class, you may go home." I said with a smile as everyone got up and went out.

Except for Chaeyoung, who was looking at me.

The girl got up and walked over to the desk I was seated at, "Yes, Ms Son?"

She pulled a chair from another table and sat infront of me, "What happened to Dahyun, why wasn't she here today?"

So that's why she stayed- she wanted to know more about her rather aggressive friend.

"Ms Kim is staying home for a few days as punishment, though I doubt she feels about it that way."

"She won't get expelled, right?"