Kurt Cobain Parker Jr

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Darrel was actually decent in Libby's eyes. He asked about her, he had a great laugh, even pulled out her chair when she came. So far there were no red flags. That scared Libby. Did she really want to like some new guy? Rent a u-haul for Kai's stuff and change the locks? Start over? They always always talked about life together. It had always been them.

"So you're telling me our child name has to be named after Kurt Cobain?"

"Yes that's exactly what I'm telling you."

"It's not going to be Kurt Parker, but literally; Kurt Cobain." Libby had started to laugh now.

"It's a lifelong dream of mine." He said very seriously. The two of them were in their room, Kai on their bed with Libby sitting on him. Her hands had been playing with his hair as his hands laid on his favorite spot of her hips. Tv played in the background and the sun was finally setting, ending their lazy Sunday.

"I'm not naming the child I'm going to carry for nine months: Kurt Cobain." She giggled, covering her mouth at the ridiculousness. "The nurses are going to wonder what we're doing when our child doesn't have my husband's last name."

"Fine I'll carry it I suppose." He fake huffed. "Go on, put a baby in me." Libby was red in the face and had to lay her head on his shoulder as she shook with laughter, the high of the day and Kai's humor making her more laugh filled than normal.

"I'd bet you look sexy with a little pot belly." She patted his stomach. "Little Kurt Jr."

"Excuse me I'd look adorable. Keep it in your pants."

Libby snickered. "I think we'd have a girl, they run in my family. My brother being the only exception in quite a while."

"We'll name her after you." He'd always loved her name.

"No my kid needs to have her own name- bad enough I was named after Cece's mom." Libby's mom, Angie, was best friends with Elizabeth Forbes. And after meeting Marcus Williams they named their only daughter after her.

"Ooh. You know what her name should be?"

At that moment she thought of the perfect name. "I do actually."

He raised a brow. "You thinkin what I'm thinkin?"

"I'm not going her name should be Kurt."

He laughed, "say it at the same time."

"Okay." She nodded. He counted to three and at the same time they announced, "Sydney." Libby smiled that he remembered: that romance vampire book she went on and on about in the prison world. The main character, Libby's favorite character, her name was Sydney. She always say herself in Sydney, she was smart and liked to plan things out and most importantly, she was in love with a vampire playboy who was too charming for his own good. It was perfect. "You remembered."

"Of course I did- our first date we went to the damn book store so we could read the book at the same time."

"Ha! Then that old woman scolded you." She snickered.