She had less people to kill

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

"Is it done?"

"Yes, obviously it's done. You see my hair? It's a mess."

Nadia rolled her eyes at Katherine Pierce's attitude and changed her from a white skinned blonde in a red dress to her normal 'Elena Gilbert' looking self in a red dress. "The girls are devastated. It's absolutely beautiful." She smiled, pouring herself a drink. "Oh sorry, manners. You want a drink?" She playfully asked her daughter, feeling giddy after a fun day of menacing and ruining lives.

"Everything's finally in place." Nadia smiled a bit.

Damon, Enzo, and Malachai. The three targets to hit the three girls she hated most. Bonnie, Elena and Libby had caused Katherine Pierce more problems that she'd like. Just so happened their boyfriends pissed her off just as much. The plan was simple. No one of the six could be compelled, so she teamed up with her daughter, who'd been wronged by the group and needed revenge. They'd call to them with a song all at once to climb into bed with a masked Katherine. They'd be knocked out, undressed, and wake up next to a naked woman to think they slept with someone else. Knowing how insufferably moral the boys were due to their girlfriends, they'd tell the truth right away. Once all three girls knew, the spell would ignite and each of the girls would be filled with rage placed by a witch friend of Katherine. They wouldn't stop til all three boys were dead. Perfect.

Libby was the first to find out, Damon had just thrown the masked Katherine out, waking up next to her and freaking out when Elena walked in on them. Enzo should be driving to Bonnie's at any moment. Once she called Caroline crying and Elena saw Damon in bed, all three girls would go blind with homicidal rage and finally end the boys that Katherine hated so. They'd hurt her daughter and vexed her, the group would be done for soon.

Speaking of trouble, Elena Gilbert-Salvatore walked into the Salvatore-Gilbert-formerParker house. (Before moving in with Libby, Kai took residence at the house, and of course Elena and Damon live together being newlyweds). Her head down looking at her phone as she looked at the text Caroline were sending her.

Something up with Libby!
Update: puffy eyes- Bf problem
How should we kill him?
She didn't raise her hand to answer a question😨😨😨 this is big‼️‼️

At first she found it humorous, just Cece being Cece. But Libs not answering questions about animals was dangerous. They all considered her a kid, though she was only a year older, skipping a year for being smart. It was cute when she was fifteen hanging with a bunch of sixteens year olds. But being twenty five having twenty six year old friends, the kid jokes and protectiveness tired Libby sometimes. She was in her last year of school, about to finally work with animals like she's always wanted. She was probably realizing that and having a freak out.

Elena planned a get together in her head as she set he keys down. Having slept over at Bonnie's last night since Enzo disappeared sometime during the party and she wanted a friend. "Honey? I'm back." She called through the house.

Damon Salvatore awoke with a start, hearing his wife call for him. He groaned and put a hand to his eye. His head pounding as he impatiently waited for vampire healing to soothe his hangover. He sat up slightly, eyes closed, and covered the girl next to him with the blanket before turning over.

Then he stopped.

Who. The hell. Is that.

He saw a head of blonde hair sprawled on Elena's floral pillowcase. Someone who was most definitely not his wife.