• twentyone• The Party •

El smiled adjusting her dress

"El! You look hot as fuck! Don't worry about it!"

El laughed fixing her hair.

She went out and had.biughten a short sparkly red dress, that had a very long neck line, letting her show a decent about of cleavage. She put on bright red lipstick, and did subtle pink make up. Her hair was down and extra curled. Wearing a black chocker necklace that Mike had boughten her for her birthday that day. She threw on some silver hoop earrings and sprayed on her vanilla perfume.

"Alright I'm ready" she smiled looking at Max who was shaking her head.

"What?! What's wrong?" El yelled.

"Nothing just... Are you trying to kill Mike?" She laughed.

El rolled her eyes going downstairs where Will and Lucas were waiting. They planed on meeting Mike, Stacey, and Dustin there.

"Jesus El! Put some clothes on!" Will yelled and Lucas laughed.

They all went into Lucas's car and drove to the Harrington's party. The music was loud as they could hear parking on the side of the road. Accords the road was Mike, Dustin, and Stacey waiting by Mike's car. Stacey had on a black dress falling just above her knees, her make up done, and she was clung to Mike. Mike had on some light washed jeans, a white shirt, and a leather jacket. El loved looking at him in leather. And he knew that.

El smiled getting out of the car and leaned against it waiting for Will, Max, and Lucas to get out.

"Holy fuck!" Mike accidentally whispered out loud.

"What?" Stacey asked.

"Damn! Eleanor really knows how to dress for a party!" Dustin yelled over the music and enough El could hear from across the street. El smiled looking up and over at Mike who shuffled uncomfortably.

"Wow, she's really pretty, I bet all the guys will be over her" Stacey said and Mike looked down in anger. Mike wanted to break up with Stacey before the party because he wanted to be here with El. But El wouldn't let him. Then she shows up like that.

Max grabbed Els arm and walked over smiling "Hey guys!" She yelled

"Hey! Shall we go in?" Dustin smiled starting to walk

Stacey ran up with Dustin to lead the pack. Will, Max, and Lucas following behind them, while El and Mike were hiding behind them.

"El... this isn't fair.."

"What isn't?" She asked innocently

"You! Coming to this party in that! You won't let me break up with her here. And I can't touch you... look at you.."

El smiled looking at him "guess your just gonna have to look" she smiled in hos ear and laughed skipping to catch up with Will.

Mike groaned and followed behind her enjoying his view.

"Let's go get drinks!" Max yelled grabbing El and Stacey's hand dragging them off.

"Mike? Are you gonna be okay?" Lucas asked.

"No! Look at her... she's litterly a godess and I can't be with her cause she's so perfect that she doesn't want to ruin Stacey's night... but I can't keep doing this... sneaking around.. cheating.. it's not me..."

"She loves you Mike.. she doesn't want tou ruining other peopels lives to make her happy.. El always puts other people's happiness above her own.." will sighed.

"Yeah well I'm gonna put a stop to that" He said sternly as the boys nodded.

"Do you guys have a condom on you?" Stacey asked as El took a sip which she ended up spitting out.