• five • The Mall •

El smiled waking up. Today was the day her and all of Wills friends were going to go to the mall. She opened her suitcase to find something she could wear.

Michael Wheeler 💙

Picture Attachment

Is this too much for the mall?

🙂
I think you look great!

Lol
Okay
Thank uu

Just tell me if you can't handle it anymore.
And I can take you back to Wills

Thank You

El smiled looking in the mirror one last time walking out of the room to see Will.

"Hey!" Will smiled.

"Hi" She smiled.

"Ready to go?" Will asked.

El smiled and nodded following him to his car.

The mall was about twenty minutes away. She was nervous but she took her anxiety medication her dad made her get to try and help. She didn't take it often  but for today she was hoping it would help.

It looked like they were last to arrive, Max, Lucas, Dustin, and Mike were all standing in front of the mall talking. Will walked up with El following behind.

"Hey guys!" Will yelled waving.

"Hey!" They all yelled back.

Mike looked past Will and shit El a smile which she returned.

"So I was thinking! Me and El go to the clothing store and you guys do whatever you boys do!" Max yelled.

Will looked behind him to El "That sound good to you?"

El shot him a small smile and nodded.

Max smiled widely and grabbed her hand and started running. "Bye Losers!!!"

Will laughed shaking his head and looked at Mike.

"She'll be okay Mike"

"I know... " He whispered watching the beautiful girl get dragged behind the res head.

Michael Wheeler 💙

Just let me know if you need saving
I know Max can be a bit much
I'll be there in an instant